Loser mentality

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2
    Managing loses

Blog Entries

Re: Give me hope that KC can beat SD

Quote Originally Posted by I Touchdown There View Post
    Loser mentality

Sure is. Does picking 19th really guarantee better player than picking 22nd? The Ravens got a Pro Bowl rookie who will probably win DROY and there were 7 other defensive players taken in front of him.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    Sure is. Does picking 19th really guarantee better player than picking 22nd? The Ravens got a Pro Bowl rookie who will probably win DROY and there were 7 other defensive players taken in front of him.
    I don't know why people would ever root for your team to lose, thinking they would lose and rooting they would lose are two different things..smh..if you don't want your team to win then why bother having a team?

Quote Originally Posted by kronusthebonus View Post
    The Ravens will be facing a 3rd string quarterback, so this whole thread is moot
    We saw how that worked out in Houston, TX last week, didn't we?

Blog Entries

im only telling you this because you asked. But my response has no baring on what I think happens this week.....

Last year SD was a makeable field goal by kc away from losing a game that would have kept them out of the playoffs.......in SD....... against KCs Back Ups

Quote Originally Posted by I Touchdown There View Post
    Loser mentality

Or he's trolling

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    Khalil Mack was picked in front of Mosley and deserves the DROY. Fortunately, he plays for the sucktastic Raiders.

Quote Originally Posted by pslholder96 View Post
    Just like last year KC faded down the stretch and this year is no different. They've lost 4 out of their last 5. Enough said.
    If any fan base should know that streaks and momentum are utter BS, it's ours.

Quote Originally Posted by Everything_Ravens View Post
    im only telling you this because you asked. But my response has no baring on what I think happens this week.....

Last year SD was a makeable field goal by kc away from losing a game that would have kept them out of the playoffs.......in SD....... against KCs Back Ups
    This. Plus the Chiefs beat the Chargers in San Diego earlier this year, when SD was playing better. Alex Smith or not, the Chiefs will run, run, run, and get after Rivers.

Those throwing in the towel, I'd really hate to ever be on a team of any kind with you...or in a trench. You fight until your last breath. Anything else is total loser mentality, and you're not cut out to even be a fan. Sorry, that's just the way I feel.

I'm not expecting KC to win, but I'm not giving up on that. The Ravens have been snakebitten this year, with injuries, bad luck, and bad breaks. Some of it is their own doing, and they've had ample opportunities to control their fate. Losing the Chargers, not the Texans, was their undoing, and I feel that will be what haunts them in the offseason, if SD wins Sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by alienrace View Post
    This. Plus the Chiefs beat the Chargers in San Diego earlier this year, when SD was playing better. Alex Smith or not, the Chiefs will run, run, run, and get after Rivers.

Those throwing in the towel, I'd really hate to ever be on a team of any kind with you...or in a trench. You fight until your last breath. Anything else is total loser mentality, and you're not cut out to even be a fan. Sorry, that's just the way I feel.

I'm not expecting KC to win, but I'm not giving up on that. The Ravens have been snakebitten this year, with injuries, bad luck, and bad breaks. Some of it is their own doing, and they've had ample opportunities to control their fate. Losing the Chargers, not the Texans, was their undoing, and I feel that will be what haunts them in the offseason, if SD wins Sunday.
    Great post!!

I know it's been mentioned in another thread but Alex Smith is out against SD. Chances are looking slimmer by the minute.

Blog Entries

SD looks to be without Mathews and Allen so there's that.

San Diego on Friday ruled out starting running back Ryan Mathews with the ankle injury that has kept him sidelined since Week 14. It's an ugly loss for the Chargers, who will lean on rookie Branden Oliver with Donald Brown and Ronnie Brown also earning snaps against Kansas City. Quarterback Philip Riversmight also be without wideout Keenan Allen, who was listed as doubtful with the broken collarbone he sustained in a Week 15 loss to the Broncos.

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!