Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Samari Rolle

1. Samari Rolle

Whats up with this undisclosed illness? What is wrong with him? It must be pretty serious if he has been out this long and they will not say what is wrong with him.

Re: Samari Rolle

I have no idea but I've been wondering the same thing. Maybe it's none of our business, but something is clearly wrong. I was under the impression that he was going to play on Sunday, so I was surprised that he was inactive.

At this point, I just hope he'll be okay.

Whats up with this undisclosed illness?
    It's undisclosed.

WORLD CHAMPIONS 2000 * 2012

Too bad he's not feeling well.

However, it was good to see Derrick Martin get some snaps for once. He did pretty god.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenfan_11 View Post
    Too bad he's not feeling well.

However, it was good to see Derrick Martin get some snaps for once. He did pretty god.
    I agree, although I'm wondering if he picked something up on his trip to Africa this past offseason. I hope he gets well & gets back soon.

As far as DM, I don't know how well he played other then the 1 time Dilfer thhrew at him & he got a PI penalty. I didn't see much more or hear his # called other than that.

My youngest son Kyle w/ Michael Phelps after the Browms game 12/24/11

Season Ticket Holder Since 96,
    Loud, Proud & Purple in Section 504. GO RAVENS, all the way to Indy for the Lombardi!!!

That was a hard game to judge because of how badly SF is hurting offensively.

Lets hope Rolle is back for this game, the Rams may be winless, but that group of WRs they have is no joke.

I, too, am very curious what is ailing Samari. We heard that he had a virus, then heard that he had a reaction to the medication. Could there be any support to the rumor that he has contracted shingles as a result of the virus and medication reaction was actually the outbreak of shingles. I know that can be very serious.

9. Cool Re: Samari Rolle

I almost started this thread yesterday because I was wondering the same thing. I just hope that he is OK and can work through it. My prayers are with him! I just wish the Ravens would give us more information on his illness. But I guess that is left up to the player and if he wants everyone to know his business.

Exactly. Let the man have his privacy and just hope he is well soon, and even better, playing this Sunday!
    "I used to be disgusted, now I try to be amused" - Elvis Costello

Ok, let's look at this logically. He has an illness that the team feels is not the fan's business. Why? If it was a common illness, there would be no reason to hide it. In today's society, what types of illness need to be hidden? Genetic diseases, I can't think of any that would be too disturbing to print. Sexuall transmitted diseases, now they are another story.

An earlier post talked about his trip to Africa, a place where AIDS/HIV runs rampant. I realize no one wanted to go there, but I know you all thought that, and that IS a disease the team would want to hide.

I did some research just to see if I was on track, pull up this PDF statement about the side effects of drug treatment for AIDS, the first one is Fatigue!

http://img.thebody.com/legacyAssets/...ffectchart.pdf

I hope I am wrong btw, however the more you cover something up, the worse I believe it is. Make your own decision, this is only a theory!!!!!!
    Last edited by yeahravens; 10-09-2007 at 01:17 PM.

Yeahravens, that guess and $2.10 will get you a cup of coffee at Starbucks. Try somewhere else and you might not have to spend as much.
    Festivus

His definitions and arguments were so clear in his own mind that he was unable to understand how any reasonable person could honestly differ with him.