Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Steelers

Blog Entries

Re: Steelers

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Le'Veon Bell isn't carrying this team? Has anyone actually watched the Steelers this year? Bell is on an entirely different level than pretty much any other back in the NFL.

Bell hits the hole better than any other back in the NFL right now and it's not even close. Yes, Marshawn breaks a lot of tackles and runs hard, but Bell just decisively hits the correct hole more often than not and he doesn't take a lot of big shots. He's a smart and patient runner with elite size and outstanding speed/burst.

Roethlisberger wouldn't be having the season he is having without Bell.
    77 receptions and 3 receiving TDs.

Blog Entries

Le'Veon Bell isn't carrying this team? Has anyone actually watched the Steelers this year? Bell is on an entirely different level than pretty much any other back in the NFL.

Bell hits the hole better than any other back in the NFL right now and it's not even close. Yes, Marshawn breaks a lot of tackles and runs hard, but Bell just decisively hits the correct hole more often than not and he doesn't take a lot of big shots. He's a smart and patient runner with elite size and outstanding speed/burst.

Wicked. I agree with what your saying. I'll say this as well. Mike Munchak has done a great job with the offensive line. That unit gotten progressively better with each game. Also, Todd Haley is really calling some good games.

He did not do too much the last two games and they managed to win those. They find other ways to win. They may or may not have won had he played or not, who knows. Regardless, I am glad he plays for the Steelers for sure. Many of his yards earned are not check downs, in many instances he runs receiving routes.

And, he has had plenty of other successful years without Bell. I am not a avid stats guy, but I would be curious to see his overall stats with and without Bell. Remember though, it would require some math to computer average per game, as he did miss quite a few games each year.

AS much as I hate it they will be a tough out