Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

The Ravens Embarrassed Baltimore Today

I love this organization...but this was one of the worst losses in Ravens history. Not one member of that team showed up today...from coaches on down.

They should be ashamed. They let this city...this entire region, down today. And even their best efforts come Sunday against the Browns may not be able to undo the damage they did today.

Re: The Ravens Embarrassed Baltimore Today

Yes. Move the team to Indianapolis, Biscotti, and pronto. We are shamed and not worthy of participation in the NFL because of this one non-elimination loss in a winning season.

Lol, take a step back from that ledge
    Bleed Purple but don't be a homer

Certainly a tough embarrassing lost, and I agree historically bad, but the Baltimore region will survive. If my memory serves me correctly we had a very embarrassing lost at home against the Broncos the year we won the SB. Granted that was Peyton Manning not a fourth string QB who was hunting last week.
    However that was at home and it did look hopeless at that time. I remember thinking this team has no chance. A month later I was losing my mind watching Jacoby Jones catch a miracle!!! You just never know get into the dance and let's see what happens.... Beat Cleveland next week

Blog Entries

LOL buddy you think this was embarrassing? You haven't been a Raven fan long enough.

Quote Originally Posted by SimiValleyFan View Post
    I love this organization...but this was one of the worst losses in Ravens history. Not one member of that team showed up today...from coaches on down.

They should be ashamed. They let this city...this entire region, down today. And even their best efforts come Sunday against the Browns may not be able to undo the damage they did today.
    Lots of fans make it out to be more than it should be, but it's just football -- a game that has no real bearing on most people's day-to-day lives. As others have said, step back from that ledge. You and the greater Baltimore metropolitan area will survive.

On an actual football note -- they haven't even been eliminated yet! Get a grip...

Yes it was bad but the Ravens have done a lot better than many thought we would. The lack of a secondary came back to haunt us and the defense was not able to make up for the offense. It's okay breathe, we still have a shot at 10-6 and no one in the region or city of baltimore will be ashamed of that after last year

Blog Entries

Ricky Proehl wept

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

The apologists, appeasers, and purple sunglass wearing crab-billy yokels sicken me. Reality check: our organization is mired in mediocrity.

The apologists, appeasers, and purple sunglass wearing crab-billy yokels sicken me. Reality check: our organization is mired in mediocrity.
    OK, Champ, thanks for setting us all straight. Why don't you stick around and post during the good times too little fella?

I'll take your mediocrity if it means not having a losing season in 6 years. 3 afc championship games, and a super bowl.

Quote Originally Posted by riprulz8 View Post
    OK, Champ, thanks for setting us all straight. Why don't you stick around and post during the good times too little fella?
    Because, Chief Rip, the blinding sunshine coming out of yer arse during any such times is enough to choke even the most fair-mindset of any of us.

But this is your board, isn't it. The rest of us are just trespassing...aren't we.