Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Blog Entries

Re: So much negativity... Jeez!

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Emotional typing Erey.

You're better than that.
    The post is spot on in regards to what I was responding to. You misunderstood.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Emotional typing Erey.

You're better than that.
    What was wrong with what he said?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ERey View Post
    The post is spot on in regards to what I was responding to. You misunderstood.
    Perhaps I did. My mistake.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

4. Re: So much negativity... Jeez!

Quote Originally Posted by lovefootball View Post
    Raven fans are spoiled, they expect greatness every year. It's football, wait till next year with the salary cap problems. Flacco will be old when he finally gets a decent oline and receivers.
    He has the o-line, if they can stay healthy.
    Just needs the receivers and tight ends.
    Will Ozzie finally decide that those guys are BPA in the first 2-3 rounds?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    Thank you. A loss is a loss, but this was pathetic. Against a fourth string QB no less? There's no excuses for such a pathetic display (which I got to witness firsthand.)

I would never root for my team to lose (like some tools do) but how could you be encouraged by anything you saw today? The op makes it sound like they played a hard fought game and barely lost in the end?!

I want to see them beat the Browns next week and if the stars are aligned (playoffs), cool! If not? That's fine too. Let's get ready for next season. Add the pieces to be successful and kiss this sorry ass 2014 season good bye!
    The secondary wasn't bad especially considering how much they were on the field. I understand they weren't going up against much of a QB but those were still a couple of excellent wide receivers they had to cover. That's the only thing that encourage me from the game.

Blog Entries

Our defense kept us in the game...but no sacks.

If the pass rush and run game fail, we have bad games because that is where all the resources went, OL andDL.we don't have the receivers or secondary talent to otherwise cover our units that are supposed to keep us in games.

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    The secondary wasn't bad especially considering how much they were on the field. I understand they weren't going up against much of a QB but those were still a couple of excellent wide receivers they had to cover. That's the only thing that encourage me from the game.
    I hear you but we've seen that before. The offense blows the D looks to be turning a corner (no pun intended) only to be blown away by some other team the following week. You do raise a fair argument though (in point of fact.)
    "How do we know he is not Mel Tormé?"

Blog Entries

If we had played a hard fought game, against a QB who wasnt just sorting packages for fedex last week AND we actually tried it would be different. Its the way we lost that has people down and done with this season. We got punked. Badly. Kubiak, Dennison and Co went back and showed why they got fired out of that stadium. The whole team played lifeless. In a playoff enviroment. Now im not sure i want this team making the playoffs. Not just for draft position or any of that knee jerk stuff. But just because i dont want to have to watch them go into Pitt or Indy and give them a easy win.

Quote Originally Posted by ERey View Post
    Sorry to hear it. I was in Houston in 2012 for the monumental beat down. Nice stadium though and I recall the fans being nice.
    Their were a bunch of asses this time around which is weird cause I would expect it if I was in Pittsburgh, Cleveland or Cincy, but not here.

People were cool in 2002 and I was sporting my #52 Jersey (which even brought a few arrogant comments this game even though the Ray's retired and I wasn't even wearing it) but I guess shouldn't be too surprised. That's what you get going solo to a road game anywhere and I'm sure Oakland or Philly would be much worse. I've learned my lesson. No more away games.

One guy racked himself while talking shit to me from afar by not looking forward and going right into a guardrail near the escalator. It was fucking great! His buddy came to help him out and he was keeled over in obvious drunken pain all the way up. Instant Karma!
    Last edited by Stone; 12-24-2014 at 08:52 PM.
    "How do we know he is not Mel Tormé?"

Blog Entries

I always wore my colors across the country and screamed my head off. My friend was pissed in Indy because LeeAnne was sitting in front of us and I still kept screaming. Everyone in the entire section could hear me. LeeAnne turned around and said did you come all the way out here from Baltimore. I said no bitch, I'm from Indy but she was impressed. She said her son was from Baltimore and not knowing who she was I asked what part. She said near the Ravens facility.

Then my friend said, that's Oher's mom you're talking to idiot and I didn't believe him and kept screaming and I was dissing Oher. Thought he was drunk. Then I asked if she was LeeAnne and she said yea and I apologized for dissing her son. She said they all played bad. NOw that was one gal who knows her football.

There was a game in Phoenix about a decade ago where a guy
    was taunting a Ravens fan in front of him. Then he threw beer
    in his wife's face and the Raven fan kicked him in the face.

Knocked him out cold. It took 30 mins for the ambulance to arrive and
    the guy was still out cold when they carried him out. A cop stood
    behind the Ravens fan as 4 more cops crossed the field.

I always wondered what happened to him.
    Last edited by AirFlacco; 12-24-2014 at 05:56 AM.