Outcoached by Fat Albert

Harbs and Kubes.. Outcoached by Fat Albert.

Kinda sorry I made so much fun of him when he was at Cleveland. The guy kilt us today.

So glad I'll be in the Dominican next weekend. Golf in 80 degree weather sounds a lot better than watching any more of this nonsense in 2014.

Re: Outcoached by Fat Albert

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenboy2003 View Post
    So glad I'll be in the Dominican next weekend. Golf in 80 degree weather sounds a lot better than watching any more of this nonsense in 2014.
    Yeah, that'll reflect well on our fan base.

Crennel is a phenomenol defensive coordinator, and he would do wonders with this team.

Glad to see you're going to support the DR economy. Enjoy it.
    But I've always had this problem with people calling it 'the Dominican.' C'mon- do we live in 'the United?'
    It's charming if you're a native and your English isn't that great, but otherwise....
    And the Beatdown goes on.......

5. Re: Outcoached by Fat Albert

Isn't calling the Dominican Republic "the Dominican" actually more comparable to calling the United States of America the United States?

And yeah, Crennel handed Kubes and Harbs their lunch after eating most of it.
    Giving back only the veggie platter (Crennel's not a salad kind of guy)

Blog Entries

One thing is for sure, Jax and HOU showed the blueprint for how to beat a Kubiak offense.

If you remember, part of the reason he was fired was because his scheme had run stale and became predictable.

Maybe it is just a coincidence but every AFCS team dominated our OL, except for maybe Tenn. They knew how to cause disruption.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark&Stormy View Post
    Glad to see you're going to support the DR economy. Enjoy it.
    But I've always had this problem with people calling it 'the Dominican.' C'mon- do we live in 'the United?'
    It's charming if you're a native and your English isn't that great, but otherwise....
    Sorry, DR would have been more appropriate.

Using timeshare points at Casa de Campo and playing a little golf. Teeth of the Dog is probably my favorite golf course on the planet. I try to get down there once a year.