Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blog Entries

Re: Houston Has Outcoached and Outplayed the Ravens Today

Quote Originally Posted by Beau Petard View Post
    Corey, again, I really don't disagree with the position that the defense did pretty well for most of the game. The offense really set them up to fail by being almost completely inept today. And the D deserves a lot of credit for limiting the Texans to so many FGs instead of TDs. I just wonder how a guy who was duck hunting or whatever last week can come in on a few days notice and grasp the Houston offense well enough to pick apart the Ravens secondary. Apparently they are "that bad".
    Look who is back there. Was Melvin even on a roster last month? Keenum is a street guy that was with the Texans throughout the entire offseason. Half our CB's right now are street free agents who were not on the team 3 games ago or converted players who have never played the position before.

I say that to say, yes they are THAT bad and they should be. Going into this game, I looked at Keenum vs. our secondary as a wash because they are all replacement level players.

Re: Houston Has Outcoached and Outplayed the Ravens Today

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    Here's an explanation for you. They're soft. And stupid.
    Can't fix stupid!

i agree with you BP, I thought we lacked pressure on a dude that was hunting last week when his agent called.... The wildcat? Wildcat? I would have liked the D to have gotten at least a friggen sack!!!

Oline was porous and I think James Flacco was in uniform ....

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    prepared to <spit> and <swear> at any minute.. blame it on PMS!

NEW AVATAR! I GOT A NEW AVATAR!