Let Johnny Football do good today. I want Manziel to beat Cam and the Panthers.

Idelete post. Mods delete post . Thanks. I have issues.
    Last edited by alienstar; 12-21-2014 at 12:01 PM.

Re: Let Johnny Football do good today. I want Manziel to beat Cam and the Panthers.

Uh...I don't want them to have any success/confidence coming in here on week 17.

I understand some of you do, but I don't get off on that extra stuff...just win the games and I'm for whatever is in our favor that would help us accomplish that goal.
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Re: Let Johnny Football do good today. I want Manziel to beat Cam and the Panthers.

Quote Originally Posted by Raveninwoodlawn View Post
    Uh...I don't want them to have any success/confidence coming in here on week 17.

I understand some of you do, but I don't get off on that extra stuff...just win the games and I'm for whatever is in our favor that would help us accomplish that goal.
    I know, I'm not in a chipper mood. Btw, I grew up in woodlawn and went to school there, so cheers.

With Cleveland being eliminated from playoff contention what hope would they have coming into next week with other than sticking it to us? (which admittedly is plenty of motivation for them). I wan't them to be so out of hope that they're focused on drafting Manziel's replacement when they come here.

Blog Entries

If you didn't already know that Believeland is completely dysfunctional, here is Exhibit A

User Actions
    Following

Mary Kay Cabot@MaryKayCabot
    With Johnny Manziel's upside uncertain, Browns will explore Marcus Mariota and every QB option: Mary Kay Cabot http://dlvr.it/7tNF8S
    Retweet
    Favorite
    More

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    If you didn't already know that Believeland is completely dysfunctional, here is Exhibit A

User Actions
    Following

Mary Kay Cabot@MaryKayCabot
    With Johnny Manziel's upside uncertain, Browns will explore Marcus Mariota and every QB option: Mary Kay Cabot http://dlvr.it/7tNF8S
    Retweet
    Favorite
    More

You know that owner is looking at coaches as well. He's a special kind of nightmare for the fans

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    You know that owner is looking at coaches as well. He's a special kind of nightmare for the fans
    Sucks for them but they have a special kind of vitriol that they need to get over. 3 whole years without football, cry me a frickin' river.

Blog Entries

Johnny football is knocked out of the game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Manziel will be out of the league faster than Tim Tebow.

Matt Leinart -> Troy Smith -> Tim Tebow -> RG3 -> Johnny Manziel

All great college QBs with zero NFL skills.

Blog Entries

Panthers just scored a TD - Cam threw a TD pass after a long scramble with literally EVERY Panther O lineman 3 or more yards downfield. that was just the three in the frame. The other 2 weren't even on screen they were so far downfield. Is illegal man downfield not a thing anymore?