Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Blog Entries

Re: Ravens Sign CB Chris Greenwood to 53man

Quote Originally Posted by bst3975 View Post
    I suggest the Ravens seek a League-approved uniform exception adopting the Star Trek protocol of not putting names on jerseys of new players who won't be around the whole episode, uh game.
    You mean kinda like--

{YOUR NAME HERE}
    ...If yinz ain't vaxxed & boosted by now, ain't nuffin' I say gonna change yer mind. Just don't drop dead on my lawn.

Слава Україні! героям слава!

Quote Originally Posted by trailhiker85 View Post
    Chiefs??

Good team. Doesn't count
    Quote Originally Posted by bst3975 View Post
    And if burgundy is a darker, more ominous shade of red, which I think it is, then don't forget the nearby team here in Snyderland .....
    Star Trek has chosen not to associate with them for legal reasons

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    So we're now signing a guy who was allegedly cut for not adjusting well to the schemes of the now DC, once position coach we regret losing.
    Sounds like it.

Today the Lions claimed a CB who was with the Jets and was cut for having his playbook stolen. It's that time of year.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JAB1985 View Post
    next man up...

with Ifo Ekpre-Olomu's injury I hope we can steal him in the draft now. Not sure if he would have been there or not for us otherwise. Now hes likely a 2nd-4th.
    I've never been big on him anyway. I think someone much better will be available in the 2nd. Even if we're picking in the bottom 20s. Now if lasts till our supplemental pick at the bottom of the third or of we don't have one than our pick in the 4th than you absolutely HAVE to take him. Maybe even the 3rd with our normal pick and go back to back on corners. Would lock that position down for the next 4-5 years. Jimmy. Waynes (doubt were this lucky for him to slide enough in the first) so in the 2nd Carter or Collins and than EO the next round and Webb restructured at a much more cap friendly deal. We wouldn't have to worry about that position for 4 years. Yeah. So it won't happen.