Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Thank you, New England and Denver

Quote Originally Posted by AirFlacco View Post
    Nah, I had this as a win since the schedule came out and it's on the road. We have their number. Fans were
    worried about Foster before when we beat them.
    You do remember us losing there like like 44-13 two seasons ago, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenboy2003 View Post
    You do remember us losing there like like 44-13 two seasons ago, right?
    I do but that was then and this is now, it will be tough but I'll be shocked if we lose like that to them again. Lets win this for Kubiak

Blog Entries

RAVEN BOY - Even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while. Texans are 1-7 vs Ravens.

Yup, we have their number.

Last edited by AirFlacco; 12-14-2014 at 11:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by organizedchaos21 View Post
    I assume you mean if both Bengals and Steelers had lost. If just the Bengals had lost, we would be tied for first with the Steelers, but we lose the tiebreaker to them.

Imo, it really doesn't matter who is playing QB for the opposition. If they get pressure on the QB, they'll win. If they don't, they'll lose. Simple as that.

I have to disagree with both of these points. Last time I looked, I think #1 seeds were in ~50% of the SBs. That points to a pretty significant advantage. If I find the time, I may go through the years (probably back to 2002 when the divisions were reset, maybe back to the addition of the 2nd wild card), but I would expect the top 2 seeds in each conference to have a pretty significantly higher chance of making (and thus winning) the SB. As far as the last 5 years go, I think 4 #1 seeds making the SB (out of a possible 10) is also much higher than expected if there is no advantage.
    I said winning the Superbowl which hasn't happened too often for a number one seed recently outside of the Saints and Seahawks, I do agree that having a first round bye helps your chances of playing in the Superbowl. The bottomline is once you are in the playoffs anything can happen, any team in the playoffs shouldn't be wasting time whining about what seed they are, just go out and play the damn game.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SugarRay52 View Post
    I said winning the Superbowl which hasn't happened too often for a number one seed recently outside of the Saints and Seahawks, I do agree that having a first round bye helps your chances of playing in the Superbowl. The bottomline is once you are in the playoffs anything can happen, any team in the playoffs shouldn't be wasting time whining about what seed they are, just go out and play the damn game.
    its mostly the teams that get hot carry that momentum into the playoffs, hence lately its been the lower seed teams that have made it and won the superbowl.

Quote Originally Posted by camdenyard View Post
    I think it is shocking that anyone has already put Houston and Cleveland in the win column for us.
    I'm worried about the Texans. But I'm not worried one bit about Johnny Football now.

Quote Originally Posted by AlbionHero View Post
    I'm worried about the Texans. But I'm not worried one bit about Johnny Football now.
    I'm worried about JJ Watt, that dude is not human.

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    its mostly the teams that get hot carry that momentum into the playoffs, hence lately its been the lower seed teams that have made it and won the superbowl.
    Having that momentum going into the playoffs does help your chances of winning a SB, we'll see if that happens this year.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SugarRay52 View Post
    I'm worried about JJ Watt, that dude is not human.
    thats the only part of the texans I am worried bout i don't know wtf they fed this dude when he was kid but I wanna know so i can give my son the same shit.

thats the only part of the texans I am worried bout i don't know wtf they fed this dude when he was kid but I wanna know so i can give my son the same shit.

I just hope that the Ravens can just control him somewhat, at least to the point where he doesn't make multiple game changing plays.

Blog Entries

my health is declining watching this these kinda games week in week out ...
    My cardiologist (Dr. Fraud) told me, "Bc my boy, for heart health eat fruits and vegetables three times a day, exercise one hour a day, and stop watching those Ravens. I lost a bundle giving 10 points to the Jags." ... Bc

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    My cardiologist (Dr. Fraud) told me, "Bc my boy, for heart health eat fruits and vegetables three times a day, exercise one hour a day, and stop watching those Ravens. I lost a bundle giving 10 points to the Jags." ... Bc
    lmaoo Bc you crack me up bruh