Campanaro
    Cason
    Taliaferro
    Arthur Brown
    Gradowski
    Tyson
    Cody

Edit, I left Cody off in error, he is also inactive
    Last edited by Irish Raven; 12-14-2014 at 12:43 PM.

Blog Entries

Re: Week 15 inactives

What the hell did Tyson do? He went from a player in the rotation to not being active at all. Certainly Cody hasnt outplayed him by that much.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    What the hell did Tyson do? He went from a player in the rotation to not being active at all. Certainly Cody hasnt outplayed him by that much.
    Oddly enough, he's been on jury duty this week. Had to miss practice so I guess they made him a healthy scratch. Haven't heard of any injury

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

According to Aaron Wilson Cody is inactive too. I hope they are not making a mistake with Torrey Smith, they could have easily rested him and activated Campanaro.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    Oddly enough, he's been on jury duty this week. Had to miss practice so I guess they made him a healthy scratch. Haven't heard of any injury
    Damn. We lose a guy that we need for jury duty. The Ravens couldn't have had him rescheduled? Lol

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JustaslowZ06 View Post
    Damn. We lose a guy that we need for jury duty. The Ravens couldn't have had him rescheduled? Lol
    I get the impression that they told him to get out of it and he didn't want to. Doesn't sound like Harbs is real pleased about Tyson going through with the jury dury. Maybe he's in the doghouse scratch category today.

http://espn.go.com/blog/nflnation/po...-for-jury-duty

Everything I heard is that Camp was fine. Wasn't on the injury report.

Weird to see him deactivated. They must feel fine about Torrey.

And I hope Cason will be activated soon. He's a guy we need against better receiving corps.

Blog Entries

Yeah Camp healthy scratch is kind of odd but I see they have 3 TEs available in Daniels, Supernaw and Gilmore. May see some 3 TE sets or just a lot of rotation. Keep things basic and just get out of there with the win.

Lawrence Guys play has more to do with Tyson being absent than Jury Duty. He's (Guy) been solid

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JustaslowZ06 View Post
    lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by AlbionHero View Post
    Everything I heard is that Camp was fine. Wasn't on the injury report.

Weird to see him deactivated. They must feel fine about Torrey.

And I hope Cason will be activated soon. He's a guy we need against better receiving corps.
    The Ravens listed Torrey as probable. They kind of have to activate him or explain to the league that they were not honest about his injury. PFT has an article up on it now.

Harbs is of the Belichick mold, never believe a word he says about an injury to a key player.

I remember back in 2010, Flacco played with a thigh bruise all the way up his leg. You could see that he was injured because he couldnt even walk but he didnt show up on the injury report at all that season. At the season ending presser, Harbs finally admitted that Joe had gotten hurt vs the Vikings and played the entire second half of the season with that injury.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    I get the impression that they told him to get out of it and he didn't want to. Doesn't sound like Harbs is real pleased about Tyson going through with the jury dury. Maybe he's in the doghouse scratch category today.

http://espn.go.com/blog/nflnation/po...-for-jury-duty
    I wouldn't be pleased either as a coach. With Ngata out we need all hands on deck along the DL. Wonder why Cody was scratched. To activate more secondary? But than Cason isn't in there so???

Blog Entries

On another note. A Brown hurt or just still can't get on the field? For a 2nd round pick I dint know what to say. Harbs never gives up on higher picks but this one is getting rediculius.