Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Rule By Secrecy

Re: Rule By Secrecy

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    I guess compelled is a bad choice of words. Were you inquisitive enough to want to know more about the organization before you joined it, that's all.
    Yes. There's reputable info out there on what he Freemasons are all about and it's not how they're portrayed by Marrs and his ilk.

The reason I wouldn't be so dismissive of it as "wild conspiracy theory" throughout the last century, with all of the different events taking place on a global scale, with all of the different presidential administrations, different parties in power, the outcome remains the same. Wars and more wars. While the Central Banks gain more and more power.
    Overly simplistic view of a very complex geopolitical world we live in, all the while ignoring that the accusation of wealth and the human nature of conflict predates all of these groups.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    Overly simplistic view of a very complex geopolitical world we live in, all the while ignoring that the accusation of wealth and the human nature of conflict predates all of these groups.
    Overly simplistic would be the view that war is necessary because everyone hates our freedom. Have you ever met a Russian, Muslim, etc. who wanted to kill you just because of where you were born? Most average citizens are law abiding people who could care less about geopolitics, yet we are in a state of perpetual war. Conflict is not natural. People, if left to their own devices, would more likely want to be left alone to mind their own business.

Blog Entries

Yes. There's reputable info out there on what he Freemasons are all about and it's not how they're portrayed by Marrs and his ilk.
    As well it shouldn't be. They're trying to recruit more members.

As well it shouldn't be. They're trying to recruit more members.
    No, they don't. Masons don't recruit.

Blog Entries

No, they don't. Masons don't recruit.
    Maybe the commercials I'm hearing on the radio are from another group. I could have sworn they were Freemasons.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wv0UuRbKJr0

Overly simplistic would be the view that war is necessary because everyone hates our freedom. Have you ever met a Russian, Muslim, etc. who wanted to kill you just because of where you were born? Most average citizens are law abiding people who could care less about geopolitics, yet we are in a state of perpetual war. Conflict is not natural. People, if left to their own devices, would more likely want to be left alone to mind their own business.
    Yes, that's an oversimplification reason why the war on terror is justified. But that's not the larger issue.

Yes, I have met a Russian who wanted Americans dead. And though they're in the minority, there are plenty of Muslims who want us dead simply because we are American.

And I do not agree that humans can ever be free from conflict. History shows us that much. There's always someone out here who wants what he other guy has.

"All of humanity's problems stem from man's inability to sit quietly in a room alone." -- Blaise Pascal

Maybe the commercials I'm hearing on the radio are from another group. I could have sworn they were Freemasons.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wv0UuRbKJr0
    Ah. Yeah, Maryland did start doing the recruiting thing. I forgot about that.

That's a break from tradition, something a lot of Masons are not happy about.

Blog Entries

Yes, that's an oversimplification reason why the war on terror is justified. But that's not the larger issue.

Yes, I have met a Russian who wanted Americans dead. And though they're in the minority, there are plenty of Muslims who want us dead simply because we are American.

And I do not agree that humans can ever be free from conflict. History shows us that much. There's always someone out here who wants what he other guy has.

"All of humanity's problems stem from man's inability to sit quietly in a room alone." -- Blaise Pascal
    Really? What did you to piss him off, lol. Just kidding. And I never meant that humans can be free from conflict. I just believe most people don't want it. And the amount we see is disproportionate to those who do. So that's where we disagree. I don't see how a small minority of people worldwide could place us in a state of perpetual war, that's all. And Pascal's quote speaks to problems, not war.
    Last edited by Terpsfan82; 12-11-2014 at 11:31 AM.

Really? What did you to piss him off, lol. Just kidding. And I never meant that humans can be free from conflict. I just believe most people don't want it. And the amount we see is disproportionate to those who do. So that's where we disagree. I don't see how a small minority of people worldwide could place us in a state of perpetual war, that's all. And Pascal's quote speaks to problems, not war.
    Pascal was including war in those words. It's from a book of his all about war, conflict and the human condition.

Blog Entries

Ah. Yeah, Maryland did start doing the recruiting thing. I forgot about that.

That's a break from tradition, something a lot of Masons are not happy about.
    Funny thing is I have been trying to join for a few years now and they never get back in touch with me.

Guess I'm not cool enough to be a part of their club.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Pascal was including war in those words. It's from a book of his all about war, conflict and the human condition.
    My mistake. I'm going to have to read it. What's the title?