Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Rumors of our demise have been greatly exaggerated

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Greatly exaggerated?

I'm not so sure of that.

This team is still very flawed.
    You have a point but they are 8-5 and John's brother's team is 7-6 with Anquan Boldin, sorry wicked that was for last week LOL

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by s.r.genovese View Post
    Unfortunately they're probably more flawed now than they were yesterday due to the injury to Danny Gorrer.

Antoine Cason..... come on down!
    I would like to think that Cason would be a consideration of theirs.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    The Ravens looked absolutely horrible in the 1st quarter. The only positive in the first half came in the closing minutes. We yell a lot about half time adjustments on this board but need to give credit to the coaches who adjusted. They realized that the Dolphins wouldn't attack the Ravens deep and knew how to attack based on that. Suddenly they got pressure on the QB and shut down that Dolphins offense. Joe got hot which carried over to the running game. It all fell into place because they made the adjustments they needed to which is great to see.
    Yep I mentioned in the game thread you could really see the defensive adjustments after halftime. Just what the Dr. ordered; a team that can't throw deep

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SugarRay52 View Post
    You have a point but they are 8-5 and John's brother's team is 7-6 with Anquan Boldin, sorry wicked that was for last week LOL
    What was for last week? Dude, the Niners and Jim have packed it in for the year. They know there isn't any way they're making the playoffs and Jim is likely out.

Had to chuckle at the Sun staff picks on Friday. Preston said that losing Ngata would be our undoing and predicted a loss. Well, someone forgot to tell him that we have a lot of depth up the middle with guys named Jernigan and Williams and Canty who can hold their own. Two weeks ago he was saying that we'd win down there because our defense plays right into the dink/dunk offense run by Miami. Well, he had that part right. Not sure why he thought Ngata would make such a big difference against a team that runs that spread option crap.

What was for last week? Dude, the Niners and Jim have packed it in for the year. They know there isn't any way they're making the playoffs and Jim is likely out.
    We were arguing about Boldin and SSSr but that's not really important anymore so ignore that but yes the 49ers have definitely packed it in.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SugarRay52 View Post
    We were arguing about Boldin and SSSr but that's not really important anymore so ignore that but yes the 49ers have definitely packed it in.
    Oh, lol.

No biggie. I'd still prefer Q to Senior. I'm biased though. Q has been one of my all-time favorite players; even before he was a Raven.

Oh, lol.

No biggie. I'd still prefer Q to Senior. I'm biased though. Q has been one of my all-time favorite players; even before he was a Raven.

I like Smith Sr and Boldin and I do feel bad that Q has to be apart of the 49ers mess.

Blog Entries

Even got a nice little summary from PFT http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...omment-3824000

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

What they showed is that as long as the front 7 gets adequate pressure, the back end can be somewhat serviceable. Problem is we can't always depend on that to happen.

Still happy for the win though!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Justlovemybirds View Post
    What they showed is that as long as the front 7 gets adequate pressure, the back end can be somewhat serviceable. Problem is we can't always depend on that to happen.

Still happy for the win though!
    dean pees

This team continues to show a lot of resiliency and mental toughness. I said it before and I say it again the offense has to carry us and they did today despite a slow and frustrating start. Slowly but surely the offense is starting to score on a consistent basis (despite leaving lots on the board especially against SD). This the first 3 game stretch all season where we've put up at least 28+ points. A good sign.