Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: The Baltimore Ravens have now played 19 seasons. Only 5 of them have been losing ones.

Quote Originally Posted by AirFlacco View Post
    Well, you really can't count the first 2 seasons since they moved here from Cleve and shipped out everyone that bitched about it. Well, you can count it but you have to put an asterik next to them since it was more like an expansion team.

Ozzie's first draft wasnt til 97 and was the greatest in NFL with JO and Ray and then we started winning including the SB couple of years later. He almost duplicated the 97 draft with Flacco and Rice and won another SB with them along with guys like Ngata, Suggs, Reed, Boldin and tons others he picked up along the way.
    Actually his first draft was 1996, but I agree it was an good one.
    "I don't know a man on this Earth who can outwork me". Ray Lewis

Re: The Baltimore Ravens have now played 19 seasons. Only 5 of them have been losing ones.

Come on Mods. Just edit the thread title for the poor guy. :)

Quote Originally Posted by lowrider View Post
    Not to poo-poo on your thread, but there have been 6 losing seasons. 96, 97, 98, 2002, 2005, and 2007. But nonetheless, still an awesome accomplishment. I'm definitely a proud fan.
    My bad. Still pretty damn impressive.