Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Gorrer :(

Blog Entries

Re: Gorrer :(

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    Heard them before the game say the Ravens have started 6 different CBs and 7 safeties this year. Is that right? Wow.

sucks to lose another one...
    Sounds like the QB position from 2002-2008.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

On the bright side, all our next 3 games are winnable since our front seven will terrorize the opposing qbs. Fitzpatrick, Bort, and Hoyer are all beatable.

I'm salivating at next year's defense already though. Jimmy will come back and all we'll need to do is plug in a couple of guys in the secondary. Levine has played well and is a serviceable starter. You get a strong safety (or hope brooks develops and move hill there) and another corner and we'll be in a good spot

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    Heard them before the game say the Ravens have started 6 different CBs and 7 safeties this year. Is that right? Wow.

sucks to lose another one...
    Next man up. Oh wait a minute...........there are no more men. :(
    "I don't know a man on this Earth who can outwork me". Ray Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenalytics View Post
    On the bright side, all our next 3 games are winnable since our front seven will terrorize the opposing qbs. Fitzpatrick, Bort, and Hoyer are all beatable.

I'm salivating at next year's defense already though. Jimmy will come back and all we'll need to do is plug in a couple of guys in the secondary. Levine has played well and is a serviceable starter. You get a strong safety (or hope brooks develops and move hill there) and another corner and we'll be in a good spot
    Agree but let's not get too excited and pray we have far fewer injuries at key positions.

Blog Entries

well some had ask how it could get any worse? well here it is. Antione Cason any one?

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Ahahhahah

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Actually 2002-2007 - Joe started Opening Day in 2008 and every game since.

And in another thread, posts are yammering for a WR as our first pick next draft.

Jimmy is coming back from an injury
    Webb seems done
    Asa is a suspension waiting to happen
    Hill could leave
    And other than that we have . . . garbage

Right, let's load up with WRs

Blog Entries

well getting Asa back was suppose to finally give us some depth... There goes that. welcome back Jacobs.
    -JAB

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by houstonravensfan View Post
    And in another thread, posts are yammering for a WR as our first pick next draft.

Jimmy is coming back from an injury
    Webb seems done
    Asa is a suspension waiting to happen
    Hill could leave
    And other than that we have . . . garbage

Right, let's load up with WRs
    I actually think were pretty set at WR, granted Id love to see a bonafide talent in this offense for Joe to finally have a true weapon but assuming we retain Torrey I dont think a corps of Torrey, Brown, Aiken and Campanaro is bad at all. Camp should be able to fit right into SRs role, assuming he retires, and jacoby should probably be cut loose, but atleast gives us some depth. That gives us room for a WR but id think a mid round type would probably suffice, especially if that mid round is similar in talent as this past draft. I mean getting a Landry or moncrief type in the 3rd would be a steal.
    -JAB

This sucks.
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JAB1985 View Post
    I actually think were pretty set at WR, granted Id love to see a bonafide talent in this offense for Joe to finally have a true weapon but assuming we retain Torrey I dont think a corps of Torrey, Brown, Aiken and Campanaro is bad at all. Camp should be able to fit right into SRs role, assuming he retires, and jacoby should probably be cut loose, but atleast gives us some depth. That gives us room for a WR but id think a mid round type would probably suffice, especially if that mid round is similar in talent as this past draft. I mean getting a Landry or moncrief type in the 3rd would be a steal.
    I agree with most of your thoughts. TSmith, MBrown, Aiken, Campy isn't the worst WR corps we Ravens fans have seen. I do believe JJ is gone after this season. A 3rd rounder like the two you mentioned would satisfy me too. The only thing I disagree with is SS Sr. retiring. I do not believe he has any thought of that. Oh, the Ravens could release him (which I tend to doubt), but he's still a productive WR IMO and he knows it... Bc