Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Gorrer :(

Blog Entries

Re: Gorrer :(

Quote Originally Posted by houstonravensfan View Post
    And in another thread, posts are yammering for a WR as our first pick next draft.

Jimmy is coming back from an injury
    Webb seems done
    Asa is a suspension waiting to happen
    Hill could leave
    And other than that we have . . . garbage

Right, let's load up with WRs
    If the top cornerback(s) are gone when Baltimore picks - which btw...that is a completely REALISTIC scenario - then fuck yes draft a receiver if there is one available worthy of that 1st round pick.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Sucks but other than one decent game he got abused. Levine can stay with his concussion also as he's horrible.

We have Asa back. Webb is serviceable. Who was it that recently was cut that people were talking about? And what about our own Jacobs he got promoted from the PS but I haven't seen him out there. Give him a shot.

Need to take a look at other teams PS and see who got drafted over the past couple years that someone stashed hoping they'd last until needed. Gotta be someone on someone's PS that Oz and Co liked out of the draft over the past couple years. Look back through the notes and find that guy. Look at Seattle first though. Lol just cause you know their coached up right.

Blog Entries

Antione Cason.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Is Cason even still out there?

I hadn't realized until today that Tremain Jacobs had been IR'd, though I guess someone had to go to make room for Asa. Not that an untested Jacobs would've been all that good, but damn, at least he was a CB. The lack of depth on the back end has reached absurd levels.

Dominique Franks part 3???

Chykie Brown was actually claimed by the Giants on waivers, not that it says much given the Giants record this year.

Blog Entries

Looked at the Seahawks PS. They don't have any corners on there. But they have a SS out of USC this past draft. But looking at his draft profile he's not suited for DB. More of a LB SS tweener. Pretty good though. If that's what we needed lol.

They also have a FS. Came out year before last. Has been active on game days. Steven Terrell out of Texas A&M. Couldn't find his draft profile as draft scout just had all his moves. But he ran a 4.3 40. 5'10 197#. I'm sure the Ravens have access to much more than we do. But he's been in their system for 2 years. So you know he's been coached well. The question is can he pkay corner. Leave it up to them and their initial reports from back than. But if nothing else you know the kid has had good coaching.

Quote Originally Posted by RavenMadness View Post
    Hopefully Levine clears through concussion protocol.......
    Bless you, brother, but re-read what you posted. Levine???? These are desperate times, but c'mon, man!
    I'm not hearing cavalry bugles when I read that.

Blog Entries

Niners have a couple DBS on their PS. Maybe he needs to call his brother and get the deal. Both were picked up last year. I didn't look up their draft prospect sheets but:
    Marcus Cromartie. Don't know if he's related to the current Cromartie but still. 6ft 195 out of Wisconsin

Chance Casey out of Baylor. 5'11 190.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by trailhiker85 View Post
    Is Cason even still out there?

I hadn't realized until today that Tremain Jacobs had been IR'd, though I guess someone had to go to make room for Asa. Not that an untested Jacobs would've been all that good, but damn, at least he was a CB. The lack of depth on the back end has reached absurd levels.
    He's listed as "active" on the Ravens website???? Where did you see he's IRd?

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Why do folks keep looking at the DB situation and going "why oh why didn't Oz keep Graham" ?

It is well known that he wanted to go to play for his childhood team. He's from Buffalo. The Ravens would have had to pay stupid money for him to turn down offers from Buffalo. And from what I recall, Graham had quite a few offers from other teams besides Baltimore and Buffalo. He chose Buffalo because he's from there.

My point is, it is highly likely that Graham was never really an option. So, doing the "why oh why" every time something bad happens in the secondary is just getting worked up over the situation for no good reason.
    Exactly, and to piggy back on your comment a little, who on this board doesn't already know the secondary is our achilles heel? It isn't going to get better until, at least, the offseason.

Quote Originally Posted by JustaslowZ06 View Post
    He's listed as "active" on the Ravens website???? Where did you see he's IRd?
    Aaron Wilson or Zberiec reported it as the corresponding move when Asa Jackson was activated off the designated to return IR.

Quote Originally Posted by Tucker: M&T Sec 527 View Post
    Bless you, brother, but re-read what you posted. Levine???? These are desperate times, but c'mon, man!
    I'm not hearing cavalry bugles when I read that.
    A. Sister, I ain't your brother.
    B. These are desperate times....obviously the view from 527 allows you to offer better advice... Am all ears, sir!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    prepared to <spit> and <swear> at any minute.. blame it on PMS!

NEW AVATAR! I GOT A NEW AVATAR!