Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Re: Does anyone know who wins tiebreaker if Steelers and Ravens both win out?

Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    That tie from Cinci complicates things. The Ravens have to win out and the Bengals have to lose another game (assuming they get swept by Pitt).
    Not so fast there, kemo sabe!

If the Bengals are swept by the Stillers and the Ravens win out, we don't need another loss to win or tie the Division. Bengals would be in 3rd place with, at best, a 10-5-1 record. Ravens (and possibly Steelers) would beat out the Bengals by 1/2 game at 11-5.

Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    The other factor is Cleveland. They are not going away. They will have a big say in what happens down the stretch with games vs the Bengals and us coming up.
    If the Ravens win out, the best the Browns could do would be 9-7.

:T2:
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

Assuming we beat the Jags, hopefully we'll get more clarity with each passing week but just keeping winning baby!!

I ran a bunch of various scenarios in the machine. Basically, if we win out, we're guaranteed at least wildcard regardless what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenalytics View Post
    I ran a bunch of various scenarios in the machine. Basically, if we win out, we're guaranteed at least wildcard regardless what happens.
    In other words, they still control their destiny.

Quote Originally Posted by steelerhater View Post
    You're crazy. Who do you think they'll lose to? Atlanta? Kansas City at home? The Bungles?
    It would be just like the Steelers to go to Atlanta and lose. That's the way their wacky season has gone.

Quote Originally Posted by SugarRay52 View Post
    You would think someone with the name steelerhater wouldn't be a Steeler fan but stranger things have happened.
    He's a self-hating steelerhater.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigfish View Post
    In other words, they still control their destiny.
    Those famous words: They control their destiny. If I'm Harbaugh, I take the whole team to a Tattoo artist and have it inked somewhere on their bodies. Keep preaching and re-inforce that saying until they want to kill something. I also keep them at the Castle and tell them they don't go home until they win out.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenboy2003 View Post
    It would be just like the Steelers to go to Atlanta and lose. That's the way their wacky season has gone.
    I'm thinking KC will be a tough game, bengals have revenge on their minds, win if Dalton is 100%. Atlanta has been bad earlier in the season, Ryan owes the it to himself to win out, That division is bad though, Saints lose again, badly today.

The choke job against San Diego really sucks. We'd be in first place right now and in control of winning out to take the division.

Quote Originally Posted by lovefootball View Post
    I'm thinking KC will be a tough game, bengals have revenge on their minds, win if Dalton is 100%. Atlanta has been bad earlier in the season, Ryan owes the it to himself to win out, That division is bad though, Saints lose again, badly today.
    Ryan will be coming off a VERY short week, and most likely we'll be getting blown up by the Packers in the cold late on Monday night.

Atlanta loss tomorrow night guarantees that the NFC South will be won by a team at .500 or worse.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by steelerhater View Post
    You're crazy. Who do you think they'll lose to? Atlanta? Kansas City at home? The Bungles?
    i think you are a steeler fan posing as a raven fan, who thinks he is a steeler fan but really is not a raaven fan even though your tag says your not a steeler fan (in my robert downey jr tropic thunder voice)

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    i think you are a steeler fan posing as a raven fan, who thinks he is a steeler fan but really is not a raaven fan even though your tag says your not a steeler fan (in my robert downey jr tropic thunder voice)
    You really put a lot of thought in on this poster, LOL