Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Blog Entries

Re: AFC Playoff Picture Analysis

The real question being can this team win out? I'm gonna say YES. Not totally likely but I give them say a 69% chance of winning out. The only team I'm worried about is Houston in Houston. I don't see this team playing down to the comp like in years past and getting beat by Jax. They should win that by double digits. So that leaves Cleve. Whom is going to QB? If they put in the rook Manziel that's a easy game. If Hoyer starts than its more interesting. But really Houston is the biggest threat.

Quote Originally Posted by JustaslowZ06 View Post
    But really Houston is the biggest threat.
    If Houston can finally find a way to win at Indy, I think we are in big trouble. Houston is the site of one of Joe's most colossal meltdowns. I really do not want to play there with a playoff spot on the line. I think us at 9-5 and them at 7-7 would be ideal. Their playoff chances would be gone and their fans most likely wouldn't get into the game.

Quote Originally Posted by lovefootball View Post
    Matt ryan in pittsburg sounds bad, can't image a dome team winning at pittsburg(saints did though). But it's matty ice and HC smith who is worse then harbaugh with time management. But it has been a crazy season, have to wait and see.
    Sorry, Had the wrong stadium. Hoping the real matty ice shows up and has his best day ever, Steelers secondary is ripe for the picking. Let hope TP plays bad as he's been doing lately. Ike Taylot has been awful also. Thanks for the correction, I now have a smile on my face thinking the steelers lose.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenboy2003 View Post
    If Houston can finally find a way to win at Indy, I think we are in big trouble. Houston is the site of one of Joe's most colossal meltdowns. I really do not want to play there with a playoff spot on the line. I think us at 9-5 and them at 7-7 would be ideal. Their playoff chances would be gone and their fans most likely wouldn't get into the game.
    Houston has NEVER won at Indy, and I can't imagine they will start this week. They'll be 7-7.

I think it is a good matchup for us. The teams that scare me are the ones with the great QBs. We can only disguise our weaknesses so much, and great QBs (Rivers, Brees, Ben) have picked us apart.

Ryan Fitzpatrick is not a great QB. He's having a good year, but I believe we can shut down their run and make Fitz beat us. And Fitz can't beat us.

JJ Watt can, but as long as we can avoid the big turnovers and the offense doesn't wait until the second quarter to get off the bus, we will be okay.
    "Chin up, chest out."