View Poll Results: How do you want the PIT/CIN games to go in December?

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • I want the Bengals to sweep those bastards

13 56.52%
  • I want the Steelers to win both; they'll suck in all their other games

1 4.35%
  • Split baby split!!!

9 39.13%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Bengals or Steelers?

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenalytics View Post
    I dislike the Bengals solely because they're in our division. Nothing personal against them.

But FUCK Pittsburgh. Never, ever, will I root for them. Fuck them in the nostril.
    I see a pattern developing.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    He must be a CatFish... Bc
    Well played indeed. That made me snort.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenalytics View Post
    I dislike the Bengals solely because they're in our division. Nothing personal against them. But FUCK Pittsburgh. Never, ever, will I root for them. Fuck them in the nostril.
    Another snort inducer, lol.
    Let Joe Cool lead the way 😎

Sorry hate everything about Pittsburgh the team, their fan base, they way the media licks their ass Most cocky arrogant fan base in all of sports.
    Watching steelers games makes me sick to my stomach In my opinion they sold their soul when they didn't cut Ben, all we heard all the time was how the steelers ran their organization the right way Santonio Holmes smokes pot and is immediately traded Big Ben is accused of rape twice generally seen as an arrogant prick trouble maker in the Pittsburgh area ( see the excellent SI article few years back) and Rooney says, well he is one of the family and he needs our help ( GIve me a fucking break) He couldn't be replaced easily or he would have been gone too Don't get me wrong, I understand this is what most teams would do, but I'm so sick of hearing how the steelers somehow have some moral high ground
    It is nauseating GO BENGALS!!

Quote Originally Posted by Yards View Post
    Sorry hate everything about Pittsburgh the team, their fan base, they way the media licks their ass Most cocky arrogant fan base in all of sports.
    Watching steelers games makes me sick to my stomach In my opinion they sold their soul when they didn't cut Ben, all we heard all the time was how the steelers ran their organization the right way Santonio Holmes smokes pot and is immediately traded Big Ben is accused of rape twice generally seen as an arrogant prick trouble maker in the Pittsburgh area ( see the excellent SI article few years back) and Rooney says, well he is one of the family and he needs our help ( GIve me a fucking break) He couldn't be replaced easily or he would have been gone too Don't get me wrong, I understand this is what most teams would do, but I'm so sick of hearing how the steelers somehow have some moral high ground
    It is nauseating GO BENGALS!!
    Heard bill cosby and ben rothlisberger are doing a special program later this year called " How I got off". SMH

GO STEELERS all the way ... nuff said. Every thread needs an opposing viewpoint.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ejmccon View Post
    GO STEELERS all the way ... nuff said. Every thread needs an opposing viewpoint.
    Boooooooooooooooooooooo!!!
    Let Joe Cool lead the way 😎

I'm Bengals sweep all the way. I just don't think Steelers are going to lose a game outside of the Bengals (KC is the only other maybe but its in Pitt). Bengals could sweep the Steelers and still lose at least 2 games. We'd still have a chance for the division by going 5-1 then. And honestly, if the Bengals sweep the Ravens and Steelers en route to a Divisional crown... I will doff my cap to them.

First I root for the most advantageous scenario for the Ravens. If neither team can help us by losing, then I root for Pittsburgh to lose. Note that I don't root for Cincy to win, merely for Pittsburgh not to.
    My motto was always to keep swinging. Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging. -Hank Aaron

I'm not sure what I was thinking when I wrote this:
    Quote Originally Posted by HotInHere View Post
    (Forget about your heart...
    Carry on.
    "Chin up, chest out."

Quote Originally Posted by CincyCat View Post
    Boooooooooooooooooooooo!!!
    CincyCat crying already ...

Blog Entries

I'm go with a Cincy win in Pitt just to smear the piss tow waving tards...
    Than a tie in Cincy.

I don't want Pitt to win at all, but the tie helps more than a sweep. Pitt probably does not make the PO's and Cincy could still drop another game or 2. As long as we go 5-1 we would be sitting good.

Quote Originally Posted by Sua Sponte View Post
    I'm go with a Cincy win in Pitt just to smear the piss tow waving tards...
    Than a tie in Cincy.

I don't want Pitt to win at all, but the tie helps more than a sweep. Pitt probably does not make the PO's and Cincy could still drop another game or 2. As long as we go 5-1 we would be sitting good.
    I will be rooting for two tie games !!

"It is not how you play the game that matters... It is Winning The Super Bowl that counts"... Rumor Ray

Baltimore Has 10 Pro Football Championships!
    Baltimore Colts [NFL] in 1958, 1959, 1968, and 1970
    Baltimore Stars [USFL] in 1985
    Baltimore Stallions [CFL] in 1995
    Baltimore Ravens [NFL] in 2000 and 2012
    Baltimore Mariners [AIFA] in 2010
    Baltimore Mariners [AIF] in 2014