Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Re: The OFFICIAL Ravens - Saints Prediction Thread

Quote Originally Posted by lovefootball View Post
    Anyone else shaking their head that the saints are the #2 offense in the league and are only 4-6. The defense must really suck and I hope the ravens pounce early and often to get points in the 1st half.
    I listened to the Cinc-NO game on radio (NO announcers). Their secondary is bad. Like ours.

Blog Entries

this is the 1st time in a long time that i have read almost everyone picking against us, to a bad team and i cant disagree. if the saints had won their last 2 games at home i would be picking us. But they have lost the last two at home! when is the last time a first ballot hall of fame QB with a half way decent offense lost 3 games straight at home.

and from the bengals secondary to ours....... for brees its going to feel like when you go to the gym and hop on the nautilus equipment and your weight is to high so you bring that mental pin up 4 or 5 holes

Quote Originally Posted by Everything_Ravens View Post
    this is the 1st time in a long time that i have read almost everyone picking against us, to a bad team and i cant disagree. if the saints had won their last 2 games at home i would be picking us. But they have lost the last two at home! when is the last time a first ballot hall of fame QB with a half way decent offense lost 3 games straight at home.

and from the bengals secondary to ours....... for brees its going to feel like when you go to the gym and hop on the nautilus equipment and your weight is to high so you bring that mental pin up 4 or 5 holes
    Well, if the saints do lose again, wow!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Everything_Ravens View Post
    ... if the saints had won their last 2 games at home i would be picking us. But they have lost the last two at home! when is the last time a first ballot hall of fame QB with a half way decent offense lost 3 games straight at home...
    I think your logic is skewed to say the least. According to you 'if the Saints had won their last two, then the Ravens would win the third?' Your 1st ballot HOF QB stands @ 4 - 6. After the Ravens beat the Saints will you be posting 'oh they can't lose 4 in a row even if the game is @ Pittsburgh?' I just hope the "law of averages" catches up with the New Orleans team on November 30th... Bc
    Last edited by BcRaven; 11-20-2014 at 02:10 PM.

I don't understand it at all.

Some people really think that if NO won there last two games we would have a better shot?
    Really??

So if the Saints were a better team (6-4) and had a two game lead on their division then they would be more likely to lose a home Monday night game to playoff contender?
    That is such a losers mentality.
    360 tag: Ahhhhhhhhnold

Blog Entries

I cringed when I heard Squidward and the 49ers beat Saints the week before last. My thinking was "No way they lose two in a row at the Superdome". I don't know what to think now.
    Let Joe Cool lead the way 😎

Blog Entries

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    Hope the lights don't go out. LOL Flacco very even keeled, no smoking gun in that interview.

Blog Entries

This is all going to come down to what Ravens team shows up. The Saints secondary might be as bad as the Ravens, but Flacco is not Brees and if Pees comes out and plays prevent we are screwed

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    "Obviously you can look at some film of guys that have played and see what they do but obviously it's not that guys so you don't know if he's going to jump this or sit back on this or what his tendencies are. I think obviously anytime you play guys that haven't played a lot you have to go out there and test him and see what they are made of".

Obviously Joe likes the word obviously.
    Let Joe Cool lead the way 😎

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasticfury View Post
    I'd say that you got those two wrong. And I HATE to say that the Steelers are doing better offensively than the Saints. Brees is off his game and the Saints Offensive line is mediocre. Also the Steelers have better weapons (hate saying this too) and the Saints only have Jimmy Graham now that Brandon Cooks is gone.
    disagree obviously. saying Roethlisberger is better than Brees is a new one to me. Hes better in just about every single way except being brought down. hes even elusive, just not in the same way BR is.

The OLs are both bad. We got a TON of pressure on Roethlisberger, the problem was our DBs were nowhere in sight or missing tackles. As bad as the saints are, i still think theyve played better than the steelers OL, which is why BR ranks 4th with 30 sacks and Brees ranks 28th with 12. Not even close and also considering ability to be taken down strongly suggests their OL is significantly worse.

as far as talent... Brown is a beast, but cooks is in the same mold and also highly efficient. him not being in the game is a great boost for us. Bell and Ingram are actually very similar 4.9 to 4.5 ypc which i think is blown out of proportion by bells latest. theyre actually very even before that. The thing the Steelers dont have is a TE like Jimmy Graham and WR like marques Colston (spare me with any Bryant comparisons). Dont let colstons down year fool you, hes still a major part of game plans which is why the underneath was so open for cooks. the saints talent on offense is far superior, especially as a passing offense to what the steelers are.
    -JAB

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CincyCat View Post
    "Obviously you can look at some film of guys that have played and see what they do but obviously it's not that guys so you don't know if he's going to jump this or sit back on this or what his tendencies are. I think obviously anytime you play guys that haven't played a lot you have to go out there and test him and see what they are made of".

Obviously Joe likes the word obviously.
    He has a limited vocabulary... obviously

Steve Smith, Sr. has been a huge nemesis for the Saints in the past.
    "Are you saying that he has played well against them?"
    Yeah.

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!