Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Blount out in Pittsburgh

So the Steelers decided to dump Blount. And there were plenty who thought that the Ravens blew it by not signing him.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...burgh-steelers
    Captain Offense

Re: Blount out in Pittsburgh

Like Tate, I think his issue is he's been complaining too much about touches...he's getting like 5 carries normally a game.
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Womp Womp. He's a douche

Blog Entries

So when does Pierce get cut?

Blog Entries

He was not happy seeing Bell get all the carries at the end of the game last nigh and he walked off the field before the game was over.

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

It amazes me that guys like Blount and Tate are getting dropped yet Pierce still has a roster spot.

Blog Entries

I could see NE picking him up dirt cheap for a playoff run similar to he had last year. For all of the "we missed out on Jonas Gray" BS, hes far from proven and outside that one game pretty average. Blount would be a good option for them going forward and hes familiar.

Also, Denver was hellbent on changing their soft image as a team, Blount would do wonders to secure leads with smashmouth football for them.

Again, I dont see us being in the market for a RB. Our rushing attack is working well and thats with pierce not seeing any carries, why wed feel it necessary to add a 4th or more expensive 3rd option doesnt make sense to me.
    -JAB

So New England signs Blount and cuts Gray, so that all of those who see him as the next Jim Brown are happy?
    Captain Offense

Quote Originally Posted by ikethegreat View Post
    It amazes me that guys like Blount and Tate are getting dropped yet Pierce still has a roster spot.
    As RWT pointed out... Blount walked off field because he was upset with lack of playing time. BP has not shown that even though his reps decreased!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    prepared to <spit> and <swear> at any minute.. blame it on PMS!

NEW AVATAR! I GOT A NEW AVATAR!

Quote Originally Posted by RavenMadness View Post
    As RWT pointed out... Blount walked off field because he was upset with lack of playing time. BP has not shown that even though his reps decreased!
    It may not be as melodramatic as Blount walking off the field, or Marshawn Lynch staying out on the field at halftime, but Pierce has been a bit of a drama queen a couple of times on social media this year with regards to playing time and carries.

Quote Originally Posted by Cj34 View Post
    It may not be as melodramatic as Blount walking off the field, or Marshawn Lynch staying out on the field at haltime, but Pierce has been a bit of a drama queen a couple time on social media this year with regards to playing time and carries.
    I have posted several tweets by BP on this forum...but never once saw one on pt... Can you point one out for me?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    prepared to <spit> and <swear> at any minute.. blame it on PMS!

NEW AVATAR! I GOT A NEW AVATAR!

Quote Originally Posted by ikethegreat View Post
    Maybe because Pierce hasn't complained or walked out on his team.