Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Blog Entries

Re: Brandin Cooks OUT with a Broken Thumb

There are not a lot of things I'm ever sure of regarding the Ravens and the NFL in general but one thing I do know for sure is that they are not going to cover Graham, the Saints best offensive weapon and one of the overall best offensive weapons in the league, with Arthur Brown, a guy who has played no more than a handful of defensive snaps this year (if that).

My guess would be you see a lot of Will Hill on him along since he's the one that has the best size/speed/coverage combination to somewhat stick with him.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Blog Entries

I think you double Jimmy Graham and make Brees have to look at guys like Stills, Colston, and Meachem. While that is still a lot to handle, if the pass rush shows up then Brees should be under pressure for a lot of the game. Their OL isn't very good.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    Few teams have been healthy this year. There have been lots of injuries to name guys. Unless Brees is out it really isn't something you can focus on.
    That's the point I was making but it seems like other team backups step it up
    WE DON'T NEED YOUR RESPECT BUT WE WILL BEAT UP ON YOU AND TAKE YOUR SOUL!!!!!!!