Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Ravens have one less Saints WR to worry about (Brandon Cooks out 2-4 weeks)

I've said it before and I will again: we have a really good shot next week. I realize the game is away from M&T but New Orleans looks like shit and we should be well-rested.

Re: Brandin Cooks OUT with a Broken Thumb

Haven't key players been out in all of the Ravens loses so I don't think it matters in the outcome
    WE DON'T NEED YOUR RESPECT BUT WE WILL BEAT UP ON YOU AND TAKE YOUR SOUL!!!!!!!

It really hurts the Saints a lot IMO.........
    Way Down South in New Orleans

Our secondary still stinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Offense View Post
    I have no doubt that the secondary will have a hold on Graham - early and often. I think a 5-yard holding penalty each play is better than being burned every play.
    True. I'd mug Graham on every pass play and dare them to call it. No matter what you do the refs won't call it more than 2 or 3 times. That's how the Pitt secondary plays and it seems to work for them. Of course, our guys do have to get close enough to him to hold. So there's that.

Blog Entries

I think this does hurt NO in the case of this game. The Ravens struggle with those smaller quick in and out WR's like Antonio Brown.

Graham will get his yards, but hopefully they make him pay for it and limit the rest of the team. Pressure up the middle, deep safety and double Graham. Bring in Art Brown on obvious pass plays to cover Graham.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Justlovemybirds View Post
    Hopefully Harbs lets Taliaferro out of his doghouse and actually gives the rookie a chance to make up for the fumble.
    I don't care if it's Talliafero or Pierce. Pound the rock!

Flacco will get his over the top on playaction. Pound the rock!

Quote Originally Posted by Igotstoknow View Post
    True. I'd mug Graham on every pass play and dare them to call it. No matter what you do the refs won't call it more than 2 or 3 times. That's how the Pitt secondary plays and it seems to work for them. Of course, our guys do have to get close enough to him to hold. So there's that.
    Point well taken. The secondary has "separation" as its mantra.
    Captain Offense

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by blacknpurplepain View Post
    Haven't key players been out in all of the Ravens loses so I don't think it matters in the outcome
    Few teams have been healthy this year. There have been lots of injuries to name guys. Unless Brees is out it really isn't something you can focus on.

I'll take it , but I swear it seems like we get slapped by hurting teams more than healthy ones. That should even out. What I like more is that A. The Superdome has been a ghost town lately. B. There is no significant rant we have with the Saints plus we are AFC. C. I seem to remember having some success there.

What does have me worried is this is the last chance they have to protect their house before they hit the road. If you'd have tried to make a proposition wager in Vegas that the Saints would drop 3 in row during the same home stand. Man, u might have got like 200-1or better.

I don't know why Tennessee gave up so suddenly in their game against the Steelers after having them on the ropes. Not impressed with Wizenhunt lately. Mettenburger has almost zero mobility, but he is going to have a job in this league, good accuracy and ball placement, above average arm strength....... Anyway. So, yeah, need this one badly to keep pace.
    Last edited by alienstar; 11-18-2014 at 09:23 AM.

Blog Entries

Arthur Brown had better be active, because they are going to find ways to put Graham on Smith and he'll murder him. And they better not go zone either.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    Arthur Brown had better be active, because they are going to find ways to put Graham on Smith and he'll murder him. And they better not go zone either.
    Supposedly Brown will be active but you know as well as I do they're going to play a lot of zone. They'll give up the short passes and just try to keep everything in front of them. You know it..

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!