Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pitt tonight

Re: Pitt tonight

Yup. Probably turned out in our favor to play SD so early on. They are dangerous when you have to respect the passing game as well as LT & Turner.

Rivers is definitely the real deal. I can't fault Ozzie for going with a with a 1st round QB even if it didn't work out. But after watching Grossman, Manning, Rivers, and Leftwich this weekend, plus knowing what Palmer, Carr, Brady, and Ben (last years version) can do I feel like we are the only team without a good young QB.

The guy I desperately wanted us to draft, Gradkowski, had a pretty good day today too.

I'm thrilled to have Steve McNair, but I hope we adress the QB position with a youngster in the next year or two so he can learn under Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenWave52 View Post
    Rivers is definitely the real deal. I can't fault Ozzie for going with a with a 1st round QB even if it didn't work out. But after watching Grossman, Manning, Rivers, and Leftwich this weekend, plus knowing what Palmer, Carr, Brady, and Ben (last years version) can do I feel like we are the only team without a good young QB.

The guy I desperately wanted us to draft, Gradkowski, had a pretty good day today too.

I'm thrilled to have Steve McNair, but I hope we adress the QB position with a youngster in the next year or two so he can learn under Steve.

Great post, i agree with you totally, I am a boller fan but it pains me to see all these young QBs do so well!

On to tonight, it will be fun...i'm staying up for this one, feck work!