Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pitt tonight

Pitt tonight

What ya think for Pitt tonight? It will be a tough trip and chargers prob feel like a wounded animal...if Pitt lose tonight and we win tomorrow.....honestly, could you have dreamed a better start?

what you guys reckon the result will be tonight?

I'm watching the Bear dismantle the Bills at the moment, they have one hell of a team in Chicago

Re: Pitt tonight

SD's gonna come out either really fired up about what happened last Sunday and kill the Steelers, or flat as a pancake and get killed.

The Bears are bar none the best team in the NFL right now. It's not even close. Look at their pts scored vs. allowed differential. I think it's conceivable they don't lose all year if Grossman doesn't completely fall apart. They could definitely break our 2000 defensive team effort.

- C -

I really think SD is going to take the lessons from last week against us and kill Pitt,it wont even be a game.I dont think that Marty will be so cautious with Rivers vs the Pitt secondary opposed to ours.

SD 20 Pitt 9

Funny how things change. This week I'm a Charger fan.

S. D. 24
    Shitsburg 10
    I BLEED RAVEN PURPLE!!!

GO BOLTS!!! this will be great because we can measure us agaist the Steelers and get a pretty good idea of where we stand in relation to them.40 minutes!

Chargers 24 Steelers 20
    -John

Lets go Bolts is right! I agree it wont be close either way. Hopefully LT & Gates go off early and often.

SD-27
    PIT-10

Bolts can win if their defense keeps points off the board. If the Steelers get up in points though I feel very sorry for them cause your gonna see Rivers get smacked around a lot.

It's a good place to be in!

Ravens 4-0
    Stealers 1-3

Quote Originally Posted by RavensInBrazil View Post
    It's a good place to be in!

Ravens 4-0
    Stealers 1-3
    Sure is...we now have a cushion going into tonight's game, i'm praying to the football gods!!!

The best thing is this guy has a 41.7 QB Rating, 0 TD's and 7 INT's.

Check out that new mullet!

They say that you see who the QB will be for his career in the third season. Looks to me like without a good team around him Big Hen cant do anything.

"This year, our attitude when we’re on the field is we’re attacking, we want to put points on the board and then let our defense pin their ears back and have at it."
    -Mark Clayton

All I can say is, we dodged a missile last week against the Bolts! That kid Rivers is the real deal, and SD's D really punished Big Ben. The elements in Denver tonight may play huge in the Ravens chances of going 5-0.