Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: R.I.P. 2014 Cincinnati Bengals

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    I think the entire AFC North has a winning record this year.

How's that for parity?
    This will be a great final part of the season to watch unfold - no one on the AFC North is great, but all are capable of getting hot - can't wait to see it unfold - I think the Browns are for real because they are playing very physical we will see how far they can take it - Cincy's sched is against them - Pitt is all over the map - Ravens need to take care of business against the teams they are supposed to beat and win one of the 2 tougher games - it will almost certainly come down to week 16 at home against the Browns - everything could be on the line for both teams

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    Thank you. The one thing the Ravens have shown this year is that they will beat the teams they are supposed to beat and by a significant margin. They didn't even play close to their best game against Tennessee, one week after a bloodbath in Pittsburgh, and if Harbaugh decides against professionalism, they still win that game by three TDs.

Ryan Fitzpatrick or Ryan Mallett, it won't matter against Houston. Whoever their QB is will be an even better gift for this defense than any QB they've faced all season.

They'll smash Jacksonville.

They'll beat San Diego at home. Now, if that were a road game, I'd be worried.

That alone gets them to 8.

They get Cleveland at home.

That's 9 right there and the tiebreaker over Cleveland.

At that point, it comes down to @New Orleans and @Miami.
    I think the Ravens can beat the Dolphins. They lost their starting LT and their coach isn't one of the best in the league.

Quote Originally Posted by CincyCat View Post
    Wow, who knew...
    Always the last to know.. Don't you just HATE that?...

Quote Originally Posted by Bigfish
    The thing that stands out to me about the Bengals this year is how bad their defense is. I don't expect much from Dalton and the offense.
    What stands out to me is that the Bengals beat us TWICE!!

The two games against the Steelers will be key for the Bengals. I certainly will take the Bengals any day over the inbreds from Northwestern PA BUt the Bengals schedule is tough, I really agree with the original post, I don't see Ciny getting it done this year.
    My hatred for the Browns is also rooted on their ridiculous loathing of us and Model. I know Model took their team away and my god they were without a team for 3 years, and guess what they still have their colors, nicknames and history Go to hell Cleveland.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasticfury View Post
    I think the Ravens can beat the Dolphins. They lost their starting LT and their coach isn't one of the best in the league.
    There isn't any team left on the schedule that the Ravens can't beat. Doesn't mean it will be easy but they have a good chance in everything that's left for the regular season.

Blog Entries

It will be interesting to see if Dalton can bounce back from the turd he left on the field last week. He usually does but he won't have safety valve Gio Bernard and Andre Smith is out. Also no Burfict again this week.

That noisy ass dome in NOLA won't help anything either. Brees is a tough customer at home.
    Let Joe Cool lead the way 😎

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Quote Originally Posted by CincyCat View Post
    It will be interesting to see if Dalton can bounce back from the turd he left on the field last week. He usually does but he won't have safety valve Gio Bernard and Andre Smith is out. Also no Burfict again this week.

That noisy ass dome in NOLA won't help anything either. Brees is a tough customer at home.
    If you could beat the Saints up a lot for us next week and still lose that would be outstanding!~

Whadda ya say?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    You are done. You're season is over. You are going to finish in last place in the division. You shot your load against the Ravens like you were with Raquel Welch, and Pam Grier is standing right behind her, but you won't get any.

You swept the Ravens, and they are still going to be ahead of you in the division, by GAMES.

The Sword has spoken. You are done.
    Mark Twain reportedly said it "The reports of my death are greatly exaggerated" ... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    Mark Twain reportedly said it "The reports of my death are greatly exaggerated" ... Bc
    I like above quote ... Go Steelers and prove all yinz wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Mista T View Post
    9-6-1.

Browns loss was a fluke.
    Total domination was a not a fluke. The Brownies spanked them on their home field and it looks as though that Dalton has been exposed as a fraud. No way Cincy wins the Division this year and no way that would ever advance in the playoffs with Dalton at QB. Unfortunately, Ben is still the best QB in the AFC North and we cannot count out Pittsburgh.

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    There isn't any team left on the schedule that the Ravens can't beat. Doesn't mean it will be easy but they have a good chance in everything that's left for the regular season.
    Somehow Joe will find a way to snatch defeat out of the jaws of victory. It all depends on which Joe shows up on a particular day.

It's all about depth going down the stretch. Each team in the division has had its share of injuries. I think we're in a good place, relatively.