OT - New England's racist twitter winner

I saw this article in my news aggregate but not on ProFootballTalk, which has always been sure to widely publicize anytime the Ravens organization breaks wind. What's up with that?

http://mashable.com/2014/11/14/patriots-regret-tweet/

Apparently someone is asleep at the wheel with the Patriots PR, and apparently New England fans are among the worst racists on the planet.

Blog Entries

Re: OT - New England's racist twitter winner

It only takes 1 idiot to make headlines and the Patriots unfortunately found him.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ngata_Ate_My_Lunch View Post
    I saw this article in my news aggregate but not on ProFootballTalk, which has always been sure to widely publicize anytime the Ravens organization breaks wind. What's up with that?

http://mashable.com/2014/11/14/patriots-regret-tweet/

Apparently someone is asleep at the wheel with the Patriots PR, and apparently New England fans are among the worst racists on the planet.

I noticed that too. PFT would be all over that if it were the Jets or just about any other team.

Sweet Jesus
    "The Ravens are not taking Jimmy Smith at 26!" -- Me, the day before the 2011 Draft

"On their way to the podium, the Ravens FO is going to collectively step over my dead body and select...Breshad Perriman." -- Me, the day before the 2015 Draft

Missed it by That Much: The story of 'Get Smart' and the modern day Baltimore Ravens

@BigPlayReceiver

Eh, I don't see what the issue is. They probably didn't even see the handle, just wanted to make sure they thanked everyone. I don't think this is an indicator that, 'New England fans are among the worst racists on the planet,' :p

Blog Entries

I'm surprised PFT hasn't run an article about how the picture of the jersey was clearly autographed by Rob Gronkowski (#87) and trying to pin the whole thing on him directly, "based on the available evidence" which clearly shows Gronk's jersey number and signature.

It's Boston, one of the most racist sports towns anywhere. Not surprised at all.

Hernandez probably ordered that one up for the wall of his cell.
    "This space for rent" - Roger Goodell

If it wasn't a raven fan or player who twittered, the media is not interested. This year anything raven gets front page headlines.

Blog Entries

Boston, go figure. Oh, I'm sorry, Foxborough.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Uhh ... This has been reported on by PFT.

That's where I first read about this story.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by rlh445 View Post
    Eh, I don't see what the issue is. They probably didn't even see the handle, just wanted to make sure they thanked everyone. I don't think this is an indicator that, 'New England fans are among the worst racists on the planet,' :p
    Boston has always had a racist label. Thats one of the reasons Mason signed here instead of there. His wife was a professional and knew she'd have a better chance of getting a job in the Balto-Wash corridor.