Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

We're about to get an extended look at Will Hill

Aaron Wilson ‏@RavensInsider 12m

dean pees says he plans to have will hill remain his starting safety going forward
    It's about time. I'm not convinced that he's going to be a savior, but Stewart has been absolutely brutal. He certainly can't be any worse... right?

Re: We're about to get an extended look at Will Hill

Quote Originally Posted by TheRockDoctor View Post
    It's about time. I'm not convinced that he's going to be a savior, but Stewart has been absolutely brutal. He certainly can't be any worse... right?
    Pretty sure the majority of the time, Stewart is going to be his running mate back there.
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRockDoctor View Post
    At least Will Hill has shown at the NFL level that he can be a quality safety.The rest of the ones on the roster have yet to prove anything.

Blog Entries

about time enough with this safety rotation messing the progress of these young players.

Blog Entries

Yeah, based on everything we have seen so far and the snap totals last week, I don't think this means you are going to see less of Stewart. It's going to be less of Elam and Brooks.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Blog Entries

This has been the plan, they just had to work him in. When he looks good against the Titans I'm sure there will be multiple threads about it ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

He already played the majority of snaps last week. I dont think this says anything about stewart not playing as he also played the majority.
    -JAB

Jimmy's out for the season.

Aaron Wilson @RavensInsider
    John Harbaugh: 'That means Jimmy is finished for the season, but is ready for our offseason.'

9. Re: We're about to get an extended look at Will Hill

I like Will Hill and I expected him to start some time in the season but it's hard to get excited about this move because Stewart will probably be starting right next to him.

As long as Hill plays deep most of the time I can deal with Stewart playing closer to the line of scrimmage.

Blog Entries

Also think this is an indication that Elam and Brooks will get most of their playing time guarding slot wr's.

Quote Originally Posted by Justlovemybirds View Post
    As long as Hill plays deep most of the time I can deal with Stewart playing closer to the line of scrimmage.
    +1