I wish the Ravens would employ a new strategy against the Steelers

Its obvious that the Steelers are taught that if they instigate the Ravens, they will retaliate. The refs always get the second guy, so its the Ravens getting those 15yd PFs. If I were John, I would instruct our players to flop. Sure it aint manly or tough, but screw it. You gotta beat the Steelers at their own mind games and get those 15yders against them.

Best Flop in Ravens History: Qadry Ismail in the 4Q of the AFCC against Raiders. Charles Woodson pushed him after the Ravens failed to convert a 3rd down and Q fell like Vlade. New set of downs and an easier FG.

Re: I wish the Ravens would employ a new strategy against the Steelers

Quote Originally Posted by ravensnhokies View Post
    Its obvious that the Steelers are taught that if they instigate the Ravens, they will retaliate. The refs always get the second guy, so its the Ravens getting those 15yd PFs. If I were John, I would instruct our players to flop. Sure it aint manly or tough, but screw it. You gotta beat the Steelers at their own mind games and get those 15yders against them.

Best Flop in Ravens History: Qadry Ismail in the 4Q of the AFCC against Raiders. Charles Woodson pushed him after the Ravens failed to convert a 3rd down and Q fell like Vlade. New set of downs and an easier FG.
    Use a new strategy against all the teams. If Smith falls when pulled on by the Bengal defender, most likely DPI. Mason use to fight back all the time and get called for OPI. Hell, Torrey Smith has been pushed so much and he still hasn't learned to fall down. If that hit in the eye last week knocks him down, penalty instead of Int. Steelers play hard all the time. Good chance they knew the play and just reacted to it. They are Flacco's worst nightmare.