Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blog Entries

Re: The Observations of an Excellector

Quote Originally Posted by nickh0801 View Post
    After the first Jacoby sighting of the season, I figured that would have lit a spark and showed them that they were still in it, but even after that, there wasn't hardly anyone out there that looked remotely passionate about being there. I'm sure I will see it differently after watching behind the bench scenes later on, and I know it was in Stoolers home so there wouldn't be nearly as much camera time on the Ravens players, but I just didn't see any passion from them after the fumble on Offense and then after the 3 straight sacks followed by 3 penalties on one play by the D, they lost their fire.
    I thought the same thing as well I was finally somebody didn't give up this will get them going, but nope and then we kept going to the the 5-7 step drops when clearly this Oline could not protect flacco and receivers were struggling go shotgun no huddle and do everything out of that, where were screens? the rubs? the pick plays? its like the more things change the more they stay the same with this offense.

Blog Entries

What I saw last night was that, for guys like Harrison, Keisel and Polamalu. This rivalry still means something to them, and they took a lot of pride in not only NOT getting swept by the Ravens, but showing all of the young players on their team what it really means to be apart of something like this.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    What I saw last night was that, for guys like Harrison, Keisel and Polamalu. This rivalry still means something to them, and they took a lot of pride in not only NOT getting swept by the Ravens, but showing all of the young players on their team what it really means to be apart of something like this.
    i.e ......SAY IT WITH ME leadership!!

Blog Entries

This team is capable of winning 10 games this year. But all that will get them is a shitty draft position just when they need a top prospect the most. Too many teams to climb over.
    ...If yinz ain't vaxxed & boosted by now, ain't nuffin' I say gonna change yer mind. Just don't drop dead on my lawn.

Слава Україні! героям слава!

Quote Originally Posted by lobachevsky View Post
    This team is capable of winning 10 games this year. But all that will get them is a shitty draft position just when they need a top prospect the most. Too many teams to climb over.
    Same thing was said in 2012.

I'm not giving up on the Super Bowl, let alone the playoffs.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GaTechRavens View Post
    Same thing was said in 2012.
    Um, when was the last time the Ravens were in the AFCN cellar more than halfway into the season? With only one game left within the division and at best a 3-3 record there?
    I'm not giving up on the Super Bowl, let alone the playoffs.
    Have a look at the schedules of the Browns, Bengals & Steelers & find 4 additional losses for at least two of them. Then figure out how the Ravens lose only two from here on out without some freakin' miracle occurrring. IMHO it's a recipe for heartbreak, but knock yourself out.
    ...If yinz ain't vaxxed & boosted by now, ain't nuffin' I say gonna change yer mind. Just don't drop dead on my lawn.

Слава Україні! героям слава!