Thread: Peyton hates NE

Peyton hates NE

Manning having a bad night again against the pats. Receivers tipping balls that result in Ints. Brady owns manning again. Looks like the AFC championship game is in NE this year.

Blog Entries

Re: Peyton hates NE

It's very hard to win in New England unless your name is Flacco.
    Let Joe Cool lead the way 😎

Quote Originally Posted by CincyCat View Post
    It's very hard to win in New England unless your name is Flacco.
    LOL, true statement.

Can't even hate on Manning today like I usually do. Receivers are letting him down.

LaFell has also, been atrocious. That TD catch was good...but I swear he has 4 drops.

Blog Entries

Not many go into NE and come out with a win.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Good!!!!! I'd rather face Brady and NE than Manning and Denver. We've beaten both in their houses. But let's be honest NE we've figurwd out. Denver took a safety out of position and a almost impossible throw from Joe. I have higher hopes of beating NE rather than another "mile high miracle" happening. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Spider Webb View Post
    Can't even hate on Manning today like I usually do. Receivers are letting him down.

LaFell has also, been atrocious. That TD catch was good...but I swear he has 4 drops.
    Yeah but it's the same story with every Peyton letdown.

Blog Entries

The Broncos are #3 on my list of most hated teams currently so I can't lie, I am enjoying their dismantling. I like Peyton, but that fanbase, their dream team mentality, and John Elway, no thanks.

BTW, where is that thread where half this board was proclaiming Brady done and the Patriots finished? Yeah, about that...
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    The Broncos are #3 on my list of most hated teams currently so I can't lie, I am enjoying their dismantling. I like Peyton, but that fanbase, their dream team mentality, and John Elway, no thanks.

BTW, where is that thread where half this board was proclaiming Brady done and the Patriots finished? Yeah, about that...
    That game was the brilliance of belicheat, he psyched out all the other teams. Look at the results since then, the man is a genius. Brady is mvp this year with another SB appearance.

It's not shocking that Peyton lost in New England in very cold weather. If the AFCCG were to be in Denver, I'd pick him and the Broncos, again, to dismantle New England. Home-field advantage in NE is very, very real, and makes mere mortals out of many good teams.
    My Ravens Blog: Brittany Rants About Football
    Ravens-Redskins: Dissecting the Final Drive

"The days are long. But the years are short." - John Harbaugh

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by akashicrecorder View Post
    It's not shocking that Peyton lost in New England in very cold weather. If the AFCCG were to be in Denver, I'd pick him and the Broncos, again, to dismantle New England. Home-field advantage in NE is very, very real, and makes mere mortals out of many good teams.
    Manning should have taken J5 out to dinner and picked his brain.
    Let Joe Cool lead the way 😎