Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Re: Steelers retiring Mean Joe Greene's number on Sunday night?

Quote Originally Posted by lovefootball View Post
    RSR has great mods, wonder what happened here. I guess since he didn't get political, it's all right, SMH
    It was a little overboard, even by my debaucherous standards.

I'm guessing if HoustonRaven still had a hammer he would have killed it by now.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenboy2003 View Post
    . I'm guessing if HoustonRaven still had a hammer he would have killed it by now.
    He would hammer in the morning. He'd hammer in the evening. All over this forum.
    "Chin up, chest out."

Blog Entries

POST OF THE YEAR.

:happyanim

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HotInHere View Post
    He would hammer in the morning. He'd hammer in the evening. All over this forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by AirFlacco View Post
    POST OF THE YEAR.

:happyanim
    I love OG references. :word
    Let Joe Cool lead the way 😎

Quote Originally Posted by CincyCat View Post
    Thanks man, I appreciate that. Our fans are pretty mellow and I agree about the snootiness of some team's fans. Ravens fans seem to be educated and appreciate having a team again after losing the Colts. Younger fans can't understand feeling that loss.
    The worst fans ever are Yankees, Steelers, and anything from Boston. Since i'm more if a football fan than a baseball fan, the Steeler fans are on the top of my hate list. I've despised the steelers since the '70's (Cowboy's fan back then), but only in the last 20 years have I realized how obnoxious their fans are.

Blog Entries

I just had some p*ssy Squeelers fans complain to the manager where I watch the games because I yelled Steelers Suck a few times. They got into with me and then cried to the owner.

He said I can't have you upsetting the customers Trap and he called me out on it in front of the entire freaking bar the next day at lunch. I said all I said was the Steelers suck and they got upset. I can't help it if Squeelers fans are p&ssies and everyone laughed.

He said just don't do it again. I said FU Nick and left and some other Ravens fans left with me. We watched the game at Looneys on Sunday. That's a real Ravens bar and the DJ offered $50 for any Squeelers jersey so they could burn them in the parking lot. ILMAO

I got even. I wrote some bad reviews on a restaurant site and he's really pissed off now but he deserves it.

As a famous lady mod always said: SCREW EM ALL.
    Last edited by AirFlacco; 11-01-2014 at 01:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    I think you are on to something Ravenboy but is that that really going to get the crowd going more than they already will be against the Ravens? Most in the stands won't have ever seen Mean Joe Greene play.
    Six Rings!

I Was thinking the same thing when i heard they were doing that shit with MJG. It's really kinda sorry I think. Yea they'll show MJG on the sideline to get the mustards all pumped up. This dumb shit just makes me dislike them even more than Cowher and his stupid trick plays back in the day. Anyways. They're going to lose tonight.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Blog Entries

E
    Quote Originally Posted by CincyCat View Post
    Thanks man, I appreciate that. Our fans are pretty mellow and I agree about the snootiness of some team's fans. Ravens fans seem to be educated and appreciate having a team again after losing the Colts. Younger fans can't understand feeling that loss.
    Pretty mellow? How about pretty disgusting. Can't seem to offer enough support to sell out a single game as your teams battles for first place. The empty seats at Paul Brown last week vs the Ravens was a disgrace.