Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Bernard Pierce Moving On?

Speculative link HERE
    Follow me on Twitter @RSRLombardi

Re: Bernard Pierce Moving On?

Does seem a little fishy. If this were true I would think that the Ravens would have traded him and tried to get something for him rather than just cut his ass.

Blog Entries

Yea, I saw that during the game and he's not a happy camper. Can't see all of it because one of the coaches sticks his head right into the conversation blocking out the first part Pierce says.

Wonder if he reported back to HARBs-lol. He was definitely interested.

The part I read looks like he said, ''I already got it.'' A new house? a new rental? a pink slip? a
    trade? He sure got something new. ILMAO

Then Suggs is talking to him and with his angle I can't see what he says.

Last thing Pierce definitely says was "no shit man." LOL

Don't know if it was you Tony but someone posted that he was a healthy scratch
    pending a trade?????

That's what the words looked like to me though. Best I can read.
    Last edited by AirFlacco; 10-29-2014 at 02:00 AM.

Maybe the front office asked for Pierce to be a healthy scratch in case any interested teams came forward for a trade. The question is, who would trade for Pierce? He hasn't exactly been all that impressive in his career and is constantly hurt. I like Bernard, but so far he hasn't shown to be anything more than an average NFL running back.

Blog Entries

Exactly.

''Healthy scratch" is definitely a stretch for him since he's injured so much. Im sure Oz
    is in the market for a CB but who would want Pierce but he's pissed as hell as you
    can see from the vid.

Blog Entries

They're not cutting Pierce unless there is another running back they know they can get to replace him. Maybe someone on another teams practice squad? I doubt it's someone who is on the street. I still think Pierce sat because they wanted that extra wide receiver. They did use every receiver against the Bengals so that makes sense.

Blog Entries

I think there is a fire somewhere here but I don't imagine they'll do anything with him until the offseason. Doesn't make sense to cut him now unless he's a malcontent. I would really be shocked if that happened given he's cheap depth. They probably would have liked to trade him but had to know nobody was going to deal for a guy who has been absolutely putrid over the last season and a half.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Healthy scratch means he's the #3 back. Considering he was the #1 a few weeks back this is not encouraging news for him.

Didn't Juice reply to his tweet and call him a drama queen?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    They're not cutting Pierce unless there is another running back they know they can get to replace him. Maybe someone on another teams practice squad? I doubt it's someone who is on the street. I still think Pierce sat because they wanted that extra wide receiver. They did use every receiver against the Bengals so that makes sense.
    HEY GOTA - Do you remember a guy Ravens drafted at the bottom of the Oher draft named
    Peerman?

He was a RB from UVA and Ravens cut him at the end of camp. He was picked up by
    some team, I think the Browns and then let go.

Well I saw him Sunday for Cinci. Looks like they swtiched him to DB. Do you remember him.

I had high hopes for him. He was a minister of a church and preached on Sundays after the
    UVA games. I thought they would room him with OHer since he was so shy and quiet and
    he was a Christian.

Is this the same Peerman?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baltimo..._draft_history

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bigfish View Post
    Healthy scratch means he's the #3 back. Considering he was the #1 a few weeks back this is not encouraging news for him.
    That would be the actual news involved. Ive thought of him as a 3rd for a few weeks but hes officially 3rd in their minds by this move.

Quote Originally Posted by AirFlacco View Post
    HEY GOTA - Do you remember a guy Ravens drafted at the bottom of the Oher draft named
    Peerman?

Well I saw him Sunday for Cinci. Looks like they swtiched him to DB. Do you remember him.

I had high hopes for him. He was a minister of a church and preached on Sundays after the
    UVA games. I thought they would room him with OHer since he was so shy and quiet and
    he was a Christian.

Cedric peerman was our 6th rounder like 5 years ago. He was picked up by the Bengals and has been a RB for them ever since. Plays STs pretty well to boot. That was back in the 3 headed monster days so we really didnt have a spot for him, but he is a solid depth RB to this day.
    -JAB

Quote Originally Posted by AirFlacco View Post
    Peerman?

he was a Christian.

It is.