Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: OT- *MNF* Redskins @ Cowboys

Quote Originally Posted by bmorebirds_24 View Post
    What about the Colts do they count in your world or no? The Ravens only allowed 20 points against them and that was on the road and the lowest the Colts scored all year...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last time I checked, we LOST that game. Hollow victories don't count in the NFL.

Blog Entries

Are the Colts a 'real' offense?

Did we give up more than we scored, or no?

Yea and how good was the offense that game?

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    Torrey Smith dropped the damn ball to end it for the Ravens.

Call it what you want the D wasn't the reason for that loss.

Blog Entries

Call it what you want the D wasn't the reason for that loss.

I never said it was. I was only responding to your attempt to somehow get a hollow victory over giving up 20 points to the Colts. The only reason we didn't give up more is because they didn't need to score more. If you recall, we scored a field goal to close within a touchdown, then they promptly went on an eighty yard drive to put a dagger in. If you want to celebrate that, then by all means, have at it. We can agree to disagree. You like Pees, I don't.

I never said it was. I was only responding to your attempt to somehow get a hollow victory over giving up 20 points to the Colts. The only reason we didn't give up more is because they didn't need to score more. If you recall, we scored a field goal to close within a touchdown, then they promptly went on an eighty yard drive to put a dagger in. If you want to celebrate that, then by all means, have at it. We can agree to disagree. You like Pees, I don't.
    But I'm not a huge fan of Pees. But I do think he has done a decent job with what he has. Other then Jimmy the secondary is brutal.
    I'm trying to take a positive from the D and it's the fact we don't give up many points. You then called out you wanna see it against 'real' offenses. To me the Colts are real and the D kept them to their lowest point total. We may disagree on that but if Torrey catches the ball that hits him square in the hands things are much different.... Can we agree there?

Blog Entries

But I'm not a huge fan of Pees. But I do think he has done a decent job with what he has. Other then Jimmy the secondary is brutal.
    I'm trying to take a positive from the D and it's the fact we don't give up many points. You then called out you wanna see it against 'real' offenses. To me the Colts are real and the D kept them to their lowest point total. We may disagree on that but if Torrey catches the ball that hits him square in the hands things are much different.... Can we agree there?

Fair enough, but name one starter in the Redskins secondary who is as good as Webb. Forget Jimmy. I know he's a talent. Webb. That's my point. Haslett used a variety of blitzes and stunts, and kept Dez Bryant in check for the entire game.

Fair enough, but name one starter in the Redskins secondary who is as good as Webb. Forget Jimmy. I know he's a talent. Webb. That's my point. Haslett used a variety of blitzes and stunts, and kept Dez Bryant in check for the entire game.
    Merriweather and Clark are much better safety's then what we have. Hill hasn't had much PT so far so I'm obviously not including him.

But to your point about how Pees runs his ship I do agree with you. I'd love to see the D much more aggressive.

Blog Entries

Merriweather and Clark are much better safety's then what we have. Hill hasn't had much PT so far so I'm obviously not including him.

But to your point about how Pees runs his ship I do agree with you. I'd love to see the D much more aggressive.

I forgot about Clark. He's old, but he knows what he's doing. And Merriweather was almost out of the league for being a cheap shot artist, but he can play too.

I forgot about Clark. He's old, but he knows what he's doing. And Merriweather was almost out of the league for being a cheap shot artist, but he can play too.
    I agree with you here.

I think we both can agree that Pees needs to come with his A game come Sunday night.

And just for the record if Pees was fired at the end of the year I'd drink a beer in enjoyment.

Where did breeland come from. Strong game played by him tonight. Sweet that McCoy won, have to see how the media handles it. Jerry jones was every where tonight, the man was being covered by the cameras as well as the dallas receivers were.