Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Re: Jimmy Smith Out "A Couple Weeks"

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    That does look scary. Our front seven needs to be dominant.
    Luckily, Sizzle owns Ben's ass (isn't that what he once said?).

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sua Sponte View Post
    Did you watch the same game.. Antonio Brown is going to run circles around Franks and Stewart. It was Mohamed Sanu, not AJ Green out there. No way that guy should be catching ducks or slants over the middle. He should have been blew up on that first reception. Insert Pollard, Landry or probably even Will Hill. Stewart watches guys catch the ball and run by him.
    There is more than one way to skin a cat. First of all, Pitt's OL is not as good as Cincy's. I expect our pass rushers to be much more effective against the Steelers. Second, Jen for as good as he is, getting the ball out quickly is not and has never been his strong suit. Dalton's ability to get the ball out quickly combined with their OL play is what killed our secondary. I am not going to say Pitt isn't capable of killing our secondary. I just think if they do it will be in a different way. The Ravens just match up better with the Steelers.

Quote Originally Posted by TDL1000 View Post
    Not to scare anyone but if Webb goes down this could be the secondary...

CB Franks
    SS Elam
    FS Stewart
    CB Brown

Think Big Jen would be licking his chops to go against that group?
    Wow, that's just evil to think that then point it out. That may just be the coup de grace for the toes having over the edge crowd. But really, Webb has had his share of injuries, so it's not far fetched.

Blog Entries

CB Franks
    SS Elam
    FS Stewart
    CB Brown

No wait. Hot in here thinks we're good. We're all idiots and should trust in them. So believe I. Him ok.

We are going to get proper fucked without Jimmy in the game.. Who do we use to cover Brown?

6. Re: Jimmy Smith Out "A Couple Weeks"

CB Franks
    SS Elam
    FS Stewart
    CB Brown

Reminds me of the big Monday night game in 2007. Anyone remember how that one turned out?

Quote Originally Posted by JustaslowZ06 View Post
    Lol thanks bro. According to Walter football right now current FAs are :
    Asante Samuel. Jabrari Greer. Terrel Thomas. Chris Houston. Quentin Jammer. DUnta Robinsin and Eric Wright. Plus there was a couple other guys noones heard of. Granted most of those guys are over 30 and their best days are behind them. Greer and Thomas clearly are both better than Asa or Chykie and 31 and 28 respectively. The rest are obviously older and names we know as they've been really good at some point in their career. IMO not bringing in Greer and Thomas is stupid. Their both better than what we currently have. And it's corner. You don't have to learn. Whole lot for man coverage. Yeah maybe they'll telease to the safety once in a while when they're not supposed to. But still. Better than what we have.
    Greer suffer a major injury last year and He is currently retired. Thomas had his shot with The Seahawks during preseason and training camp but was cut and most teams don't want to invest in him because he's injury prone.

Hey guys I'm 31, about 5'8 i run the 40 in about 6 seconds and have like a 16" vertical. Maybe they can try me out? I'm looking for a second job. What's it hurt? At least we can say a RSR member got to play for the Ravens... Should I get the spikes out the closet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shit, throw the towel in and call it a season. LOL

The only good news about this injury is that jimmy was having a good year and missing 4 weeks with a "troublesome" injury could lower his price as a free agent this off season...

Quote Originally Posted by Ravensghost View Post
    We are going to get proper fucked without Jimmy in the game.. Who do we use to cover Brown?
    Why, Chykie will cover Antonio of course. We can call it Brown on Brown crime, only our Brown would be the victim. If we can single him up on AJ Green, why not Antonio Brown.

I know, maybe we can go back to our excess safeties playing corner, only this time one of them would have to be more than a nickel. If something happens to Webb we can field the 1st all safety secondary in league history.

Can see it now, Elam at LCB, Brooks at RCB, with Hill and Levine as the safeties. That should strike fear into the heart of Ben. Chykie and Stewart can handle the Gatorade cooler and equipment before the game and then play backgammon with each other during it. Trawick can practice running into Jacoby.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JustaslowZ06 View Post
    Time for a trade. Best thing to happen honestly. Cause now they can't just ignore it.
    No team is giving up a starting CB mid season. The closest you will find is Richard Marshall who the Chargers finally had enough of and cut yesterday.