Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Jimmy Smith - Foot Sprain

Quote Originally Posted by JustaslowZ06 View Post
    Not exactly cause we had Jimmy and Corey. Who do we have this year? A 90% Webb and Franks. BIG difference. But if you wanna believe go ahead. I'll expect a loss so I won't be disappointed.
    Jimmy was awful in 2012 and Corey was decent only in a more limited role. Cary Williams wasn't a very good starter, either. Absolutely no way you can dismiss the 2012 comparison, sorry.

Not to mention the 2012 front 7 wasn't anything near what we have now.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JustaslowZ06 View Post
    Not exactly cause we had Jimmy and Corey. Who do we have this year? A 90% Webb and Franks. BIG difference. But if you wanna believe go ahead. I'll expect a loss so I won't be disappointed.
    I am still available to suit up if the Ravens need me.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GaTechRavens View Post
    Jimmy was awful in 2012 and Corey was decent only in a more limited role. Cary Williams wasn't a very good starter, either. Absolutely no way you can dismiss the 2012 comparison, sorry.

Not to mention the 2012 front 7 wasn't anything near what we have now.
    Ok you're right. A still coming back from injury Webb, a journeyman Franks, Asa oh wait he's out but hang on we have Chykie. Are equal or better than Corey Graham and Cary Williams. You're right. I'm sorry.

Uh...that 2012 secondary looked like the 2013 Seahawks in comparison to what we have now.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Raveninwoodlawn View Post
    Uh...that 2012 secondary looked like the 2013 Seahawks in comparison to what we have now.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    No no Ga Tech Ravens is right. They sucked. We're far better now even without Jimmy. Trust him. He said so. We're gonna win.

Blog Entries

im sure glad we have 7 safeties or wed be in trouble...
    -JAB

Quote Originally Posted by JAB1985 View Post
    im sure glad we have 7 safeties or wed be in trouble...
    LOL
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.