Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blog Entries

Re: Matchup of the Game: Big Whit vs. T-Sizzle

Those delays into the A-gaps are gonna be what throws Dalton off. That and Doom against Smith. Maybe they'll move them around a little and see if Doom has better luck on Whit considering their 2 completely different pass rushers. I just hope Mosley is spying Gino the whole game. Like Bmore said along with the Cover 1 and leaving Hill back there playing center field. Please don't have Elam or Strwart doing it. Stewart is horrible and Elam needs to be up popping ball carriers and blowing up their screen game. Alternate with Brooks back there.

Doom has been getting an amazing jump on the snap recently. And they're using McPhee very effectively. Pees is getting creative all of a sudden; it's as if he's realized how many cool toys he has to play with.
    "This space for rent" - Roger Goodell

Quote Originally Posted by moose10101 View Post
    Doom has been getting an amazing jump on the snap recently. And they're using McPhee very effectively. Pees is getting creative all of a sudden; it's as if he's realized how many cool toys he has to play with.
    That's what happens when you have Lardarius Webb and Will Hill instead of Chykie Brown and Darian Stewart.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasticfury View Post
    That's what happens when you have Lardarius Webb and Will Hill instead of Chykie Brown and Darian Stewart.
    Lol truth!!! This D is gonna be scary good if he keeps this up. Please please don't revert back to that scared bend but don't break BS that we all hate Pees. Please. This right here might save your job, and your manhood. Up until this point I thought he wore granny panties under those slacks. Now it's looking more like a thong lol! Keep it up and maybe you'll be upgraded to tighty whiteys. :)

Quote Originally Posted by Bigfish View Post
    I'm not going to expect much success against Whitworth, he's a beast. The Ravens have the #1 pass rush in the NFL after a slow start, but the Bengals are one of the best OLs in football. I'm expecting they'll try to rattle Dalton, and if their best receiver doesn't play, they'll throw more blitzes at them.
    Suggsy v. Whitworth - meh... The REAL RUMBLE as always will be Cincy Cat singlehandedly taking on RSR!

You're all right in our book.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tucker: M&T Sec 527 View Post
    Suggsy v. Whitworth - meh... The REAL RUMBLE as always will be Cincy Cat singlehandedly taking on RSR!

X2. Really you're about the only opposing team fan I can stand and respect. There have been a few others in here, think one was a Redskins fan, and the others were obvious Steeler trolls that have since run off to hide since their team has fallen apart. But even the skins fan was a dolt with no clue about football. Which granted most of Redskins fans fall into that category but still. Being a rival team fan and you're still good to go. Sometimes I swear you're really a Ravens fan you just promote Cinncy just for kicks or something. Lol

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tucker: M&T Sec 527 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by JustaslowZ06 View Post
    X2. Really you're about the only opposing team fan I can stand and respect. There have been a few others in here, think one was a Redskins fan, and the others were obvious Steeler trolls that have since run off to hide since their team has fallen apart. But even the skins fan was a dolt with no clue about football. Which granted most of Redskins fans fall into that category but still. Being a rival team fan and you're still good to go. Sometimes I swear you're really a Ravens fan you just promote Cinncy just for kicks or something. Lol
    You guys are very kind. But I am a long suffering Bengals fan with no cure in sight.
    Let Joe Cool lead the way 😎

Quote Originally Posted by CincyCat View Post
    You guys are very kind. But I am a long suffering Bengals fan with no cure in sight.
    There's a part of me the wishes the Bengals were in another division. I was trolling the Bengals board and it's a long suffering fan nation. It's hard to build hate for you guys like the Steelers. Not just because of past success, your guys are way cooler.

Quote Originally Posted by CincyCat View Post
    I think that is a slight misdiagnosis. I have noticed that there has been some purple coloring from time to time. That suggests that there is some hope.
    Captain Offense