Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Blog Entries

Re: Mosley wears the Green Dot

Quote Originally Posted by Gatorman82 View Post
    I'm confused. The article says that SMITH is calling the defensive signals. But that is contrary to this whole thread.
    Smith is primarily calling the plays. Could be because these games weren't close that they're giving Mosley more time at it. Good sign overall

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gatorman82 View Post
    I'm confused. The article says that SMITH is calling the defensive signals. But that is contrary to this whole thread.
    Isn't there a difference between relaying the defense called (& the personnel package being put on the field) by the coaches on the sidelines, & making adjustments to that defense as dictated by how the offense sets up? I'm guessing Mosley is wearing the green dot as the relay while DSmith is the "field general" who adjusts it to the opponent. CJ gets comfortable with part of the duty but leaves the hard part (for the time being) to the canny veteran.
    ...If yinz ain't vaxxed & boosted by now, ain't nuffin' I say gonna change yer mind. Just don't drop dead on my lawn.

Слава Україні! героям слава!

Quote Originally Posted by Justlovemybirds View Post
    Someone made the observation in a game thread that Mosley was wearing the green dot now and FilmStudy confirmed it in his observations (comments sections.)

If Mosley is now the green dot guy, how's this going to effect the defense? FS posited:

It also speaks volumes about Mosley that the team trusted him to take over the playcalling duties.
    Mosley looks like the real deal. Its going to be tough for him to follow Ray's shadow but he's doing a hell of a job. Looking forward to what he has to bring once he actually gets some games under his belt.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Since Mosley is wearing the dot and calling the shots, I'd REALLLLLLLYYYYYYYYY like to see A. Brown get some snaps on the field...
    I'm not sure if the team would be inclined to do it, but I kind of agree with you. Daryl Smith has been better over the last few weeks, but he's not playing at his 2013 level, at least not consistently. Maybe the team would consider using Arthur Brown on run downs.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    ...I'd REALLLLLLLYYYYYYYYY like to see A. Brown get some snaps on the field...
    Better duck, wicked. When I posted that, on another thread, I got lambasted... Bc