Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: O-line woes.

Blog Entries

Re: O-line woes.

Monroe and KO practiced last week from what I recall.

I think there is a strong possibility that at least one of them will be back this week.

If they aren't, well, guess we'll all see...

Urschel and Hurst have played quite well all things considered.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

You can't ask for much more undrafted rookie and late round pick and we still getting the job done. One or both of those would spell disaster for this Ravens team in previous seasons.

It's not a matter of them playing well for their respective depth chart position, it is a matter of them playing at a decent level period. Hurst in particular was wiffing a lot, and passing guys off to Urschel when he really shouldn't have because Urschel already was accounting for another blocker. I noticed this at least 3 times yesterday, and if he does that against a better pass rusher, it could be disasterous for Flacco. I am not saying giving the circumstances, they are playing below what I expect them to, I just as saying they need to step it up or Monroe and Osemele better get back soon. Flacco is going to get hurt otherwise.

I think we'll see KO @ CIN.
    Less confident in Monroe.
    "The Ravens are not taking Jimmy Smith at 26!" -- Me, the day before the 2011 Draft

"On their way to the podium, the Ravens FO is going to collectively step over my dead body and select...Breshad Perriman." -- Me, the day before the 2015 Draft

Missed it by That Much: The story of 'Get Smart' and the modern day Baltimore Ravens

@BigPlayReceiver