Page 81 of 81 FirstFirst ... 798081
    Blog Entries

Re: Game Thread Falcons @ Ravens 10/19

Quote Originally Posted by SugarRay52 View Post
    The Browns got their asses kicked by the now 1-6 Jags, I thought the Browns were all this and that lol
    they sure were hyping them up today too

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    they sure were hyping them up today too
    I picked the Jags in that game. Browns acted like they won the SB last week after beating Pitt; dancing in the locker room and high fiving all week. Now they will find out it's a long season and there is a lot of parity in this league.

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    it look like Burcifit maybe out too I don't know if he had a concussion or not.
    Somebody else's balls knock him out?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mmi16 View Post
    Somebody else's balls knock him out?
    Can't make this shit up...

As Luck ran inside the 10, Burfict made contact with him with what appeared to be the crown of his helmet.
    Replays showed that no other part of Burfict had hit the quarterback before his helmet struck Luck's chest.

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by JustaslowZ06 View Post
    Yeah. Let's ignore his deficiencies when things happen to go his way. He's still a horrible DC and doesn't play Ravens D like we're used to. Make all the jokes this week you'd like but his whole defense hopes and prays on the offense being this good and as good as they've been the past 2 weeks. But they cannot turn the tide and hold up the offense like we're used to.
    really? did you watch the game today? The defense gave up 7 points today....they are giving up 14 points a game....what exactly is the problem? Oh yeah, the projected starting defensive backfield hasn't played a game as a unit yet...they've held the secondary together with duct tape, paperclips and gum....got bad news for you, the rules have changed and you'll never see defenses like the ravens fielded in 2000....The Ravens offense on a pedestrian day is going to score at least 17....

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    I picked the Jags in that game. Browns acted like they won the SB last week after beating Pitt; dancing in the locker room and high fiving all week. Now they will find out it's a long season and there is a lot of parity in this league.
    no doubt, just like the cowboys getting their ass handed to them right now by NY, they were on cloud 9 all week after beating the seahawks now they getting whooped up.

Didn't watch the game, listen to parts of it today. So I decided to see what the posters were saying. If you get time, go back and read this game thread, it's hysterical reading what some posted. This is why I stay in contact with RSR, some posters are very upset and post the craziest things. Great win for the Ravens, matty ice definitely now knows about the Ravens defense outside a dome. Flacco plays to win and INTs are part of it. Defense helps when the INTs happen, they shut down the falcons today. That last falcon TD was going to happen after the defense played lights out for most of the game.

What a great day for my 30th bday! Ravens win, Cinci gets shutout, and the Browns did what I expected to do. Now Houston needs to take care of Pitt tomorrow!

Yeah. Let's ignore his deficiencies when things happen to go his way. He's still a horrible DC and doesn't play Ravens D like we're used to. Make all the jokes this week you'd like but his whole defense hopes and prays on the offense being this good and as good as they've been the past 2 weeks. But they cannot turn the tide and hold up the offense like we're used to.
    Unbelievable.

Yea, let's ignore that the Ravens are leading the entire NFL in fewest points allowed/game.
    Let's ignore that we're giving up an average of 14.9 points, even though the 7 teams we've played thus far are averaging 25.3 pts/game against all their other opponents.
    And....let's ignore that they've done all this without having even one actual, real Free Safety on the whole damn roster until today.
    Last edited by MarkS; 10-19-2014 at 06:15 PM.
    "Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but NOT to their own facts" - Daniel P. Moynihan

Kris Jones @RavenManiac · 5h 5 hours ago
    Note To Self: Never cut Steve Smith off while driving.

LMAO

What in the world are you going on about?:hammer: