Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Vincent Jackson on the block?

If we get anyone, it should be Fitz.

I actually don't think they'll go after a WR at all.

Any corners being shopped? Lol.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

If we can fit it, I'm all for adding VJax or Larry. Maybe have a chance at a reasonable extension... or release them at year's end and see what they get in FA. Neither one should cost a high draft pick at this point with those cap numbers.

VJax seems much more likely to move than Larry while the Cardinals continue to win. TB is done for the year already, why not get something in return? Evans takes over the WR1 job next year.

Blog Entries

I'd honestly rather have Fitz. Who I think will be here next year anyway. I don't think we need to make a move for him now though anyway. VJax yeah I guess it would be nice and maybe a replacement for Torrey for the next few years. And could be the best case scenario but not gonna get any hopes up.

What we REALLY need is a CB. Anyone being shopped???? They're talking WR but I wanna hear if any corners are being put on the block. Would be the last piece needed to make a legit SB team and run. Hill back. Elam in his natural position. Webb looking healthy. Jimmy Island doing its thing. Our pass rush finally picking up. Last piece we need is a 3rd DB that isn't a giant hole.

Blog Entries

Why would the 4-1 Cardinals trade their best player? There are rumors that he'll be traded every year started by his father who desperately wants Larry in a big market. No way it happens.

Blog Entries

Don't understand where the "need a CB" talk comes from. Franks is fine. Asa will be back at some point. That's a solid enough group when you factor in the top two are both capable of single coverage on just about anyone. I don't think they NEED a receiver either, but certainly it would be higher on my list than DB. This is a team that doesn't really have a glaring need at this point which makes it unlikely to me they'll make any kind of move.

Jackson would be nice, but it's not really a Ravens kind of move. Plus how would he fit in the WCO? Fitz I am sure fits the offense but as GOTA said, why would AZ trade him at 4-1 going on 5-1? That's not going to happen right now - off-season, maybe.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Blog Entries

Can't see Oz ever giving a WR $10M per

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AlbionHero View Post
    He could be a long term replacement for Torrey if we can't sign him
    definitely not! Oz is going to have to replace Torrey with comparable speed. Or else the entire dynamic of our scheme would change. Torrey Smith has the most PI yrds in the league. He is a nightmare on the defensive scheme whether he makes catches or not. V Jackson would definitely make the red zone O more of a threat but I would rather have a guy that opens the field up so that we can get to the red zone. (btw if jacoby would act right this O would be REALLY scary. )

The Ravens aren't trading for any big name WRs during the season unless it's a possible emergency situation (Smith Sr. or Torrey getting hurt for an extended period of time). Now the offseason could be a different story.

Wonder if Art Brown is on the block

Blog Entries

That Ray Rice contract really bit them in the ass them way over, one deep assed papercut of a contract.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Don't want either with the cost that it would take...picks and money.

If we were to look for another offensive weapon, I'd rather look for an athletic TE.
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ash55 View Post
    Wonder if Art Brown is on the block
    I wonder if he's even in the city... Bc