Newbie Test Thread

OK I'm at the wheel and driving ... Hope I placed this in the test thread area.

:ww::ww:

Re: Newbie Test Thread

Alrighty then and I even got a emoticon in there

Okay, I'll also introduce myself. I'm from Baltimore and thanks to my Army career, I ended up in Joisey. I was overseas from 97-2000, and when I got home to Md in 2000 - when I left active service - I discovered that the Ravens were not just a good team, they were a defensive team. Growing up with the Os in the 70's I appreciated how quality teams always were built around D. But the 2000 Ravens? They were an aberration and they totally won my heart. In 2011 I discovered this forum. I really love this forum. There is a wealth of knowledge and I love the tone of most of the posters. GOTA, CincyCat, Excellector, Mista T, many others. I'll try to honor that which I love about this forum, but on gamedays I'll probably post crap I'll regret (honoring the rules!). I imagine I won't be the first. My opinions? I will advocate for continuing the defensive mindset for reasons I can expound on in time. That doesn't mean I think the O should be junk. I respect Ozzy and Harbs enough to give them benefit of the doubt because they earned that and because I agree on a philosophical level. Even so, they make mistakes. Oh well. I'll take them warts and all. I live in Jets Country ... Hah! . Oh and I post in the content area as Boldin Raver. A little dated now. Should I change to SmithSr. Raver?

Oh, and do I have to graduate newbiedom to get an avatar or did I just miss how to? In case anyone monitors this area ....

5. Re: Newbie Test Thread

Forums seem to be a dying breed, so I don't think this forum is as actively monitored as it used to be. These days I think your supposed to twitter a pound sign or something like that.

I've had luck contacting the webmaster. If you're still having issues, try that,

Quote Originally Posted by purplepyrexia View Post
    Forums seem to be a dying breed, so I don't think this forum is as actively monitored as it used to be. These days I think your supposed to twitter a pound sign or something like that.

This board is as active as it or its ancestors were during both Ravens Super Bowl runs. There is no other adult-oriented Ravens message board with as much activity. It's indeed "actively" monitored - just not overly moderated.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

This board seems very active with quick responses.