Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Burfict Playing Dirty

I'm honestly not surprised bythis

Apparently he's been dirty since High School

At the time, Burfict and Barkley were both committed to USC.

Re: Burfict Playing Dirty

That warrants a 1 game suspension or a massive fine. Intentionally trying to injure players after the play is pretty much the dirties thing a guy can do.

It's shitty. Unfortunately, Bart Scott did the same thing to Reggie Bush in '06.

Blog Entries

I'm pretty sure he had 3 unsportmanlike conduct penalties during that game. He actually did the same leg twist to Greg Olsen. The league should come down hard on this. Other players would appreciate that.

Blog Entries

"(He) put a little extra hot sauce on it." -Bart Scott

nothing new, but its dirty and cheap and doesnt belong in the NFL, imo. One of the main reasons i didnt like and still dont care much for Scott, one of the few FAs i was very happy to see go elsewhere. this kind of stuff is exactly why I didnt want Burfict despite some sensational film.
    -JAB

Quote Originally Posted by saintmatthew View Post
    It's shitty. Unfortunately, Bart Scott did the same thing to Reggie Bush in '06.
    Exactly. I don't remember too many Ravens fans up in arms about Scott "putting hot sauce" on Reggie's ankle. This is something that has gone on in the NFL for years, trying to get a player out of the game. I don't think twisting somebody's ankle to get them out the game is as bad as doing something more severe like trying to blow out their knees to end their season or career

Well we always new that Burfict wasn't purfict. Let's hope the league addresses this. I dont want to see him do this nonsense when the ravens come to town.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Whitty Hutton View Post
    Exactly. I don't remember too many Ravens fans up in arms about Scott "putting hot sauce" on Reggie's ankle. This is something that has gone on in the NFL for years, trying to get a player out of the game. I don't think twisting somebody's ankle to get them out the game is as bad as doing something more severe like trying to blow out their knees to end their season or career
    I was one of those, but i do think youre correct that it wasnt the majority opinion.

twisting an ankle may be a lesser offense than going for a "kill shot" so to speak but in noway is it acceptable or within the integrity of the game. Its a violent sport, in which players get hurt as it is, trying to hurt somebody is about the most classless thing you can possibly due, not to mention this is guys livelihoods.
    -JAB

Blog Entries

Eh - that's just football. Heaven knows what happens at the bottom of those piles

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    Eh - that's just football. Heaven knows what happens at the bottom of those piles

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Burfict is above and beyond the usual. It's obvious from the personal file penalties (which I'm sure he leads the league in) and above (2) incidents that Burfict is a POS.

He played great and now got paid. So now the real player will come out .

I would have thought that seeing him spear Joe in the nether regions (and give himself a concussion, LOL), would have been enough proof.
    "This space for rent" - Roger Goodell