Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Blog Entries

Re: Only one feeling that Rivals savoring Ravens victory.

Quote Originally Posted by alienrace View Post
    Yeah, this feels a little different than past slow starts by them. There are some obvious, tangible issues that cannot be resolved. Still too early to count them out, and you KNOW they will play us tough, but Tomlin seems like he might be losing this team.
    I agree on Tomlin. A lot of the penalties are the 15 yard unsportsmanlike, personal fouls. Undisciplined. They are drive killers. Will they play you guys tough on Sunday Night? I hope so. I'll be at that game��

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    Half the Steelers fans seemed to be convinced that there will be a Ben/Arians reunion in Arizona next year.
    Tomlin didn't want Haley there. Ben didn't want Haley there. Practically every Baltimore Ravens fan worth a darn in football knowledge absolutely WANTED Haley there. If that wasn't enough to talk the Rooneys out of it, I don't know what would have worked.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Love the following from one of their so-called 'grade analysts':

"A shit effort by a shit team. There’s no sense in sugarcoating. Once adversity rode in, they laid down and gave up, like the chiockenshit cowards this entire club has become. This is a team that lost at home to bottom-feeder Tampa, and then had to struggle like little bitches to beat 0-4 Jax. They then play a critical division game against rival Clev and proceed to get their asses beaten beat-red by a mediocre Browns team. There is no heart, there is no coaching leadership, and there is no player leadership. Just a crew of 53 players and 15 coaches waddling about flapping their gums but doing very, very little on the gridiron. You have to wonder if the TV networks are scrambling around, trying to back out of national TV appearances by these half-asses the next 3 weeks….? "
    "Grab those pusillanimous sons-a-bitches by the nose and kick 'em in the balls.." General George S. Patton

Blog Entries

Rock bottom!!

...I’m tired of hearing all about Mike Tomlin’s two trips to the Super Bowl — his teams have been .500 since his staff couldn’t find a way to stop Tim Tebow in a playoff game.

We have reached, make no mistake, rock bottom of the Mike Tomlin tenure here in Pittsburgh with Sunday’s humiliation in Cleveland.

Quote Originally Posted by footballfan View Post
    http://www.post-gazette.com/sports/g...s/201410120260

I will help you Oh Savior of Verdite.

These Steelers are painful to watch. Their lucky to be 3-3. IMO.
    WOW!
    I mean just WOW! Fire 'em all Now! I mean Now!

Blog Entries

For the record, the purpose of this thread was not to count them out for the season, but savor their current agony.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

The last thing I want to see is any attempt by the Steelers to fix what is broken.

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    Savoring the agony of Steelers fans across the nation.

Post the links! Post the links!
    The next best thing to a Raven's win is a Stillerz loss. Number 3 is seeing the stillernation implode!

Sore loser lol

Andrew Fillipponi ‏@ThePoniExpress 23h23 hours ago
    Ramon Foster after the game to @jhathhorn on Browns players talking: "Just a bunch of guys who never had success that's all."