Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Blog Entries

Re: Big Take Away From Today

Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post
    Nah, nothing Urschel can do will ever match the awe-inspiring brilliance of ol' Einstein's hair.
    When he was an old man, maybe. Not when he was only a bit older than Urschel, a 26-year-old patent clerk in Switzerland:
    einstein_patentclerk.jpg

Check out a few more pix of the young Al & you kindasorta get the rationale behind Neil deGrasse Tyson's "do".
    ...If yinz ain't vaxxed & boosted by now, ain't nuffin' I say gonna change yer mind. Just don't drop dead on my lawn.

Слава Україні! героям слава!

Quote Originally Posted by Beau Petard View Post
    Regarding Pierce, it struck me on a couple of his runs that he looks to be following in Jamal Lewis' footsteps (pun sorta intended). When he doesn't hesitate after the handoff and gets moving, it seems he gains yards. But it felt like I saw him regressing into a tippy-toe, dancing around to find some blockers/blocks and holes to run throug, which IIRC, was what Jamal started doing.
    I was thlnking the same thing. Ultimately that's going to keep Forsett as the #1 RB and Taliferro being promoted to #2 on the depth chart

The Greater Metropolitan Granite Falls, NC Area

psl-
    And I also think the impact of losing Rice will be more CAP problemmatic than performance on the field.

Lob,
    BTW, you may want to re-check that photo -- I called Joe Theismann, and apparently the guy in your picture is actually Al's relative, NORMAN Einstein! ;)

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Kuddos to Hurst and Urschel.

They went up against Michael Johnson and Gerald McCoy for most of the game. They didn't get beat much at all and stood tall against two pretty damn good defensive linemen.

Not sure why Hurst had such a bad game last week, but he really rebounded today IMO.

Chuck Pagano had his defense doing the right things by jamming our receiver's off the line and blitzing and bull rushing from the blind side. It worked.