Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Re: Is Arthur Brown teasing us???

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenboy2003 View Post
    The Ravens are going to have to make a decision on Brown soon. Both Hill and Cody are NOT on the 53 man roster. Something has to give, and Brown could be an odd man out.
    That's true, but I don't see them moving Brown off the 53.
    I am thinking Hill is coming in. I don't know about Cody.
    I would assume Pees wants Hill in there.
    So, he should be one to suit up.
    So yes, they will be making some moves and announcements by 4pm tomorrow.

And I am completely guessing here, but I would think after Aiken sustaining a concussion (even though he practiced), he might be inactive...Camp being active for punts/WRs. Marlon Brown is back in the 46.
    Also, Christo Bilukidi will be out, so he could be someone they move off the 53 since Jernigan is back and Hill was exempt this week.
    I am thinking Hill will be swapped with a DB that has been on the 53.

Quote Originally Posted by pslholder96 View Post
    Well he's clearly doing something wrong if he can't get on the field much less dress up on gameday
    It is my guess that the Ravens team culture requires all non-starting LB's to play on ST. Even starters, including Mosley play ST If Brown can't beat out Orr and McClellan, he will remain inactive even though I believe Pees and Harbaugh know he could contribute as a situational blitzer. If it were a close call, he would be on the 45 so I'm guessing Brown is really is a poor ST player compared to Orr and McClellan. Harbaugh can't make an exception because of he was drafted in round 2 but I don't believe he is in danger of getting cut . I think the Ravens are rooting for him to play well enough to get on the field.
    There is another unspoken possibility: the coaches think Orr is a better ILB than Brown and ST has nothing to do with it.
    Last edited by Mark; 10-18-2014 at 05:17 PM.

Blog Entries

Big Mac has proven he's a good rotational guy but certainly not a starter. Orr the jury is still out. Undrafted rookie needs to make his mark on ST so maybe that's why he's out there anyway. Brown is still gonna be the starter Alongside Mosley next year. Bank on it. He's not hitting the active on game day because we need so much on the secondary right now.

I'm no football guru, but I am befuddled why A Brown can't play ST: size, speed, tackling ability, athleticism -- he has it all. We do have an ST coach, right? Is Brown also uncoachable?

Quote Originally Posted by JustaslowZ06 View Post
    Big Mac has proven he's a good rotational guy but certainly not a starter. Orr the jury is still out. Undrafted rookie needs to make his mark on ST so maybe that's why he's out there anyway. Brown is still gonna be the starter Alongside Mosley next year. Bank on it. He's not hitting the active on game day because we need so much on the secondary right now.
    :word

I remember all the people who used complain when Krueger could not make the field or when Jimmy Smith was struggling early on. Not every guy has the talent, smarts and instincts of a CJ Mosely.

Personally I do believe Brown would be starting now if we had not drafted CJ, we did though and CJ is a special kind of talent. Tough break for Brown but he will get a shot next season.
    “A linebacker's job is to knock out running backs, to knock out receivers, to chase the football,”
    -Ray Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenous1 View Post
    :word

I remember all the people who used complain when Krueger could not make the field or when Jimmy Smith was struggling early on. Not every guy has the talent, smarts and instincts of a CJ Mosely.

Personally I do believe Brown would be starting now if we had not drafted CJ, we did though and CJ is a special kind of talent. Tough break for Brown but he will get a shot next season.
    I agree
    WE DON'T NEED YOUR RESPECT BUT WE WILL BEAT UP ON YOU AND TAKE YOUR SOUL!!!!!!!

https://twitter.com/RavensInsider/st...59416198557698

Arthur Browns is inactive again of course

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AlbionHero View Post

well there it is I really don't expect him to play until next season.

Quote Originally Posted by AlbionHero View Post

I am starting to think he may be in the Doghouse. I get that Orr may be better at ST but what if Mosley or Smith goes down? Is being a lil better at ST makes up for Brown not being able to replace Mosley or Smith on Def during the game.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by blacknpurplepain View Post
    I am starting to think he may be in the Doghouse. I get that Orr may be better at ST but what if Mosley or Smith goes down? Is being a lil better at ST makes up for Brown not being able to replace Mosley or Smith on Def during the game.
    lol that doghouse is very real.

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    lol that doghouse is very real.
    Harbs has a daugther in college? Lol

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by blacknpurplepain View Post
    Harbs has a daugther in college? Lol
    lmaoo!