Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Re: Bucs Game is no Gimme

If the Ravens want to win this game the offense has to come out running the ball. I will throw in the towel if I see them passing the ball right out of the gate. The only way we achieve balance is by running the ball first. Everything else usually falls in place.

Its going to be tough running with McCoy in there. He might be better than any DL in the league when hes healthy.

Blog Entries

some of you might find this interesting: http://www.baltimorebeatdown.com/201...are-baltimores

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by BigPlayReceiver View Post
    Run it + win the TO score + minimize big plays on defense = I guarantee a win

John Harbaugh and Joe Flacco's Ravens have played poorly in consecutive road games a few times, but they have never lost consecutive road games (eleven opportunities).
    For clarity, I should have said road games in consecutive weeks.
    "The Ravens are not taking Jimmy Smith at 26!" -- Me, the day before the 2011 Draft

"On their way to the podium, the Ravens FO is going to collectively step over my dead body and select...Breshad Perriman." -- Me, the day before the 2015 Draft

Missed it by That Much: The story of 'Get Smart' and the modern day Baltimore Ravens

@BigPlayReceiver

So, about this thread title ....

;)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    So, about this thread title ....

;)
    Glad to be wrong on this one. The Ravens showed up and dominated from the 1st snap

Blog Entries

HR - Despite your smilie, It was a legit thread title a week ago especially after the way Ravens often play down to opponents with the offense struggling, a LT and the entire o-line struggling on the road.

From week to week we never know which team is going to show up - the one in Tampa today
    or the one in Indy.

No game is a gimme. Just as Piss and Cinci.
    Last edited by AirFlacco; 10-12-2014 at 06:12 PM.

Blog Entries

Very thankful to be wrong on this one. Wasnt expecting to go up 4 TDs so quickly and let even the conservative Pees let the defense pin their ears back and hunt. Hopefully he sees how well that can work in his favor and tries to do that a little more.
    -JAB

Formerly Carpetbaggerville (IND) --now back in MD
    Blog Entries

LMAO at me for predicting a 13-9 score. Now THATS how you get off to a great start and on the road no less!
    They hate us..... but they want to BE us. (.... or at least poach all our players/coaches/FO people!) :respect

Quote Originally Posted by AirFlacco View Post
    HR - Despite your smilie, It was a legit thread title a week ago especially after the way Ravens often play down to opponents with the offense struggling, a LT and the entire o-line struggling on the road.

From week to week we never know which team is going to show up - the one in Tampa today
    or the one in Indy.

No game is a gimme. Just as Piss and Cinci.
    I think that Indy game was more a matter of two really good teams schemed against each other very well. Look at Thursday with Colts-Texans and Sunday with Ravens-Bucs. Last week was two semis running into each other full tilt and it led to a game that was not only low scoring, but WEIRD. Lots of turn-overs, stuffed 4th downs. I was WTFing kinda hysterically throughout that game. As frustrating as it was to see the Ravens outsmart themselves the Colts didn't blow us out of the water either, and they were at home.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    That Bucs game that everyone marked as a W since the schedule was announced is going to be harder that it once looked. Lovie was saved from his own stupid decision when he lost Josh McCown. Now with Mike Glennon back under Center the Bucs have been putting up serious points. They beat the Steelers in Pittsburgh and lost in OT to the Saints in New Orleans. They are coming off of 3 straight road games and are going to be pumped up and ready at home. The Ravens need to shake off this Colts game and focus or they're going to have a tough time next week.
    Had I read this before the game yesterday I would have agreed with you. What you wrote makes sense. But WOW! Who what have predicted THAT.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ERey View Post
    Had I read this before the game yesterday I would have agreed with you. What you wrote makes sense. But WOW! Who what have predicted THAT.
    That's why they play the games. The Ravens wanted to prove to the world that they can play on the road and they certainly did.