Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

15 Rushes - 90 Yards

At no point before the 4th quarter was this game out of reach. Yet everytime we went out on O we threw the ball like it was desperation time. This happens every year. Kubiak has been a massive upgrade and I don't wanna blame him, but when you're moving the ball well why do we abandon the run? I understand running the ball to set up the pass, but once the pass fails you should loop back to run the ball again to set up the pass.

Is it Harbaugh? Because this shit happened before, even when we were having some success with Caldwell. I just don't get it! It's the most frustrating part of this offence.
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

Blog Entries

Re: 15 Rushes - 90 Yards

That redzone drive that led to the second field goal was really frustrating. They run the ball, they get 3 yards. Then they turn around and pass the ball which falls incomplete and then they HAVE to throw the ball on 3rd down because it is 3rd and 7. Ugh!

I don't care that they lost. I just hate watching bad football. The Ravens offense played bad football today.

Alot of that 90 came in garbage time though. I will say that I want to see more Pierce next week though and less taliafrro

Quote Originally Posted by Ravens Fan View Post
    Alot of that 90 came in garbage time though. I will say that I want to see more Pierce next week though and less taliafrro
    Also Forsett had that 40 yard draw play before half.

The Greater Metropolitan Granite Falls, NC Area

Corey,
    while i disagree about caring that they lost ;), I agree with the comment about the Ravens offense plaing bad football today, although let's give credit where it's due - the offense couldn't have done it at all if it hadn't been for the "help" they got from the special teams!

Blog Entries

1 of 11 conversions on third down

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

The Greater Metropolitan Granite Falls, NC Area

R-title--
    Probably another lost key I should have added in my "Simple Answers" thread!

I thought going into this game that this would be a perfect time for a run heavy game plan. We had been tearing it up (and did today when we ran), and TOP would be crucial against Luck. It is a bit puzzling.
    "I don't know a man on this Earth who can outwork me". Ray Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    1 of 11 conversions on third down
    Horrific. Will obviously be worst of all Colts opponents at end of year.

Blog Entries

How is there garbage time in a game where the ravens were down by one score at the very end with a very realistic chance to tie?

There was never a time in the game where it was garbage time. Perhaps he snoozed off.

Blog Entries

15 Rushes - 90 Yards

Garbage time means that the game was over long before the final seconds struck zero and the Colts' D could sit back and relax.

That wasn't the case at any point today, so there was no "garbage time". Those runs clearly indicate poor play calling.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.