Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: A.Q. Shipwreck

Blog Entries

Re: A.Q. Shipwreck

That's because Luck has about the quickest release since Namath which is how he beat the Colts great D in SB 3. Even on the run Luck can kill you. He's a big dude.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AirFlacco View Post
    That's because Luck has about the quickest release since Namath which is how he beat the Colts great D in SB 3. Even on the run Luck can kill you. He's a big dude.
    That's very true. On the plus side the Colts really don't have the ability to pressure Flacco this game. He should be able to do the same kind of things.

Blog Entries

Another plus on the plus side is the Ravens run game. Eagles got about 120 yards on the ground and beat them with short passes.

Ravens should get 150-160 on the ground today while hitting their TEs over the middle and short passes to KJ. Their defense is rated worse than ours and they have guys out. Pounding the rock is the best way to keep Luck off the field. Ravens have done well in time of possession all year. They killed Piss with it.

Blog Entries

I was going to say even as bad as the colts Olinbe been Luck is still making some serious plays on the move. He is very mobile, very fast and athletic pocket passer, with a very fast release, you don't see that combination too often we got our work cut out for us.

McPhee, Suggs, and Doom must have big games today or else Indy will score a ton of points. The OLB's in particular must contain Luck since besides being big he's fast.

For our offense it comes down to Flacco. If he goes into an extended dry spell, as he often does, right? then we're lost. If he does what he did last week then we're golden.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AirFlacco View Post
    Another plus on the plus side is the Ravens run game. Eagles got about 120 yards on the ground and beat them with short passes.

Ravens should get 150-160 on the ground today while hitting their TEs over the middle and short passes to KJ. Their defense is rated worse than ours and they have guys out. Pounding the rock is the best way to keep Luck off the field. Ravens have done well in time of possession all year. They killed Piss with it.
    I'm with you. That's exactly the way to attack. I'd even throw Pierce in the mix for this one.

Blog Entries

our best defense will be our offense, T.O.P, keep luck sitting as much as possible, convert 3rd downs, score every redzone opportunity.

Blog Entries

I've seen their last two games and Shipley has played well. Even heard Gil Brandt talking about what a great addition he's been. Don't get your hopes up too much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    I've seen their last two games and Shipley has played well. Even heard Gil Brandt talking about what a great addition he's been. Don't get your hopes up too much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    there were some plays shippley looked like shippley so far if it wasn't for Lucks mobility it would have looked bad, but he has been a lot better, maybe because he is back at his natural position at center.

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    I was going to say even as bad as the colts Olinbe been Luck is still making some serious plays on the move. He is very mobile, very fast and athletic pocket passer, with a very fast release, you don't see that combination too often we got our work cut out for us.
    In terms of athleticism, Luck's combine numbers were nearly identical to Cam Newton's. He's a ludicrously gifted athlete but unlike Cam, he's progressed as a passer since making the jump to the pros. I'm expecting a shoot out.
    My motto was always to keep swinging. Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging. -Hank Aaron

“@RavensInsider: Colts go with Jonatthan Harris at center ahead of former Ravens center A.Q. Shipley”

Quote Originally Posted by JCro View Post
    “@RavensInsider: Colts go with Jonatthan Harris at center ahead of former Ravens center A.Q. Shipley”
    Dang