Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Blog Entries

Re: After 1/4 of the Season, Defense is 2nd in PPG, 12th in yards.

Quote Originally Posted by JustaslowZ06 View Post
    ... I'm expecting a ulcer type game lol.
    My doctor recently told me, "Bc you've got to stop drinking if you want to live a long, healthy life."
    I said, "Doc, I'm a Ravens fan."
    He replied, "I am prescribing a bottle of Jack Daniels every Sunday."

... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by JustaslowZ06 View Post
    This week will be a HUGE test for the D. Than you have Atlanta. Those 2 games are what we should base how well this D is and Pees job. I'm expecting a ulcer type game lol.
    Didnt the falcons loose like 4 lineman to injury this week? ATL and Matt Ryan have always been overated IMO.... his WR made him

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HbgPARavenfan View Post
    Didnt the falcons loose like 4 lineman to injury this week? ATL and Matt Ryan have always been overated IMO.... his WR made him
    Bc lol!!!!

Yes they lost a bunch of lineman. Don't know for how long or how many will be back. And while I agree that Gonzo Julio and Roddy certainly make it easy for a QB to look good we still have to face those fellows lol. And with Hester lighting up their return game and a remotivated Jackson it's certainly going to be the biggest test for this Ravens D.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HbgPARavenfan View Post
    I dont understand how it wasnt reduced was my point, wasn't everyone elses? including Gordons, who actually pre dates the specified league year??
    It may have something to do with how high ;) his marijuana test value was--only those who tested below the new threshold of 35 ng/ml are eligible for reduction. Or it may have to do with the fact that he's been suspended for Adderall as well as pot.

And this from Hensley at ESPN:
    Under the new policy, suspended players such as Josh Gordon, Wes Welker and Orlando Scandrick all received reduced punishments.

But Hill isn't the only one who hasn't received a lighter penalty. There are several players whose original suspensions under the substance abuse policy have stood: Jaguars wide receiver Ace Sanders, Cowboys defensive back Jakar Hamilton, Panthers defensive lineman Frank Alexander and Giants cornerback Jayron Hosley.
    ...If yinz ain't vaxxed & boosted by now, ain't nuffin' I say gonna change yer mind. Just don't drop dead on my lawn.

Слава Україні! героям слава!